Top ten most valuable brands
#9 - Disney »2 of 10 «
Brand value is $29.02 billion. Investment website Seeking Alpha called Disney a stock to hold onto forever. "When people hear about Disney, they often think of cartoons or Disneyland but this company is much more than that," Seeking Alpha said. "The company operates in many different areas and posts strong numbers year after year. When you consider how old this company is, it is very impressive that it can still grow like a new company."
»2 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings 'Happy' medley...
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- Ask Angela: Are my leggings modest?
- Motherhood Matters: 3 unbelievably simple...
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is an...
- Rock On: Utah has LeBron Syndrome
- Union Pacific train makes special delivery...
- Embattled doctor surrenders Utah medical license
- Propaganda war continues in Hobby Lobby... 47
- Appeals courts issue contradictory... 40
- Obama will sign order barring gay,... 26
- Gov. Rick Perry sending National Guard... 23
- Tea party groups' suit against IRS... 20
- US appeals court tosses Oklahoma gay... 19
- Obama voices concern about casualties... 13
- Unaccompanied children from Central... 12