Top ten most valuable brands
#9 - Disney »2 of 10 «
Brand value is $29.02 billion. Investment website Seeking Alpha called Disney a stock to hold onto forever. "When people hear about Disney, they often think of cartoons or Disneyland but this company is much more than that," Seeking Alpha said. "The company operates in many different areas and posts strong numbers year after year. When you consider how old this company is, it is very impressive that it can still grow like a new company."
»2 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS dad among finalists for Doritos Super...
- California bars judges from Boy Scouts...
- At BYU, Catholic archbishop seeks friends,...
- San Diego hands BYU its second straight road...
- New mission presidents
- LDS mission president's wife dies
- Dick Harmon: Texas speedster Charles West...
- Utah Utes still pursuing several big-time...
- Mitt sounds like a candidate at Salt... 87
- Utah's congressional delegation... 71
- California bars judges from Boy Scouts... 67
- Obama in State of the Union: Tax... 56
- Romney says climate change presents a... 34
- Kerry: Violent extremism is not Islamic 27
- House Republicans run into divisions... 21
- Measles outbreak casts spotlight on... 19