Ten tricky job interview questions
If employed, how do you manage time for interviews? »2 of 10 «
This question is a test of honesty to a current employer. “Clearly state that you’re taking personal time, and that’s why you interview only for job openings for which you’re a terrific match,” advises Kennedy in a statement. “If further interviews are suggested, mention that your search is confidential and ask if it would be possible to meet again on a Saturday morning.”
»2 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Missing motherhood: The one thing Barbara...
- Snowstorm makes travel tricky along Wasatch...
- Target: 40 million card accounts may be breached
- Spending habits of families receiving public...
- Retired professor creates new pictorial...
- Ex-Attorney General John Swallow deliberately...
- Anti-gay comments by 'Duck Dynasty' patriarch...
- Geographers map out the seven deadly sins
- New allegation: John Swallow asked for... 23
- Netflix documentary 'Mitt' now has a... 22
- Forbes article links LDS missionary... 20
- Holiday travelers will find gas prices... 4
- UTA focusing on rider experience,... 4
- 'Nutcrackers' greet liquor store... 3
- Utah economy expected to grow in 2014,... 3
- Federal workers' pensions targeted in... 2