Ten tricky job interview questions
If employed, how do you manage time for interviews? »2 of 10 «
This question is a test of honesty to a current employer. “Clearly state that you’re taking personal time, and that’s why you interview only for job openings for which you’re a terrific match,” advises Kennedy in a statement. “If further interviews are suggested, mention that your search is confidential and ask if it would be possible to meet again on a Saturday morning.”
»2 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS Church asks court to void subpoena in...
- Pregnant woman killed in collision with...
- President Uchtdorf visits refugees; presents...
- Morning links: Utah Jazz on the rise; is BYU...
- Elder Per G. Malm dies at age 67
- LDS missionaries save apartment complex from...
- Utah case highlights painful challenges...
- Deseret News marathon winner surprises self,...
- Get all your outdoors work done by... 13
- Provo airport expansion could provide... 5
- Verizon buys Yahoo for $4.83B, marking... 3
- Historic solar flight marks first... 1
- Why workers aren't taking vacation... 1
- 5 things to do when quitting your job 1
- Panel recommends options to reduce... 1
- Judge set to decide on $15B Volkswagen... 0