Ten tricky job interview questions
If employed, how do you manage time for interviews? »2 of 10 «
This question is a test of honesty to a current employer. “Clearly state that you’re taking personal time, and that’s why you interview only for job openings for which you’re a terrific match,” advises Kennedy in a statement. “If further interviews are suggested, mention that your search is confidential and ask if it would be possible to meet again on a Saturday morning.”
»2 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- BYU basketball: Cougars outlast San Francisco...
- New BYU president: Kevin Worthen to replace...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces rare,...
- Wright Words: Disney's 'Frozen' and why we...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- WCC Championship game tale of the tape, BYU...
- San Francisco coach apologizes for postgame...
- 'Burger King baby' now seeks birth mom on...
- Utah unemployment rate hits five-year low 18
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't waste your... 16
- Obama shows his funny side while... 13
- 'Pay the price or go dark': Going... 9
- Commuter rail travel increased from... 7
- Randy Shumway: China is a vital... 4
- For women, lower grades might mean more... 2
- Small town residents: Chevron pizza... 1