Ten tricky job interview questions
If employed, how do you manage time for interviews? »2 of 10 «
This question is a test of honesty to a current employer. “Clearly state that you’re taking personal time, and that’s why you interview only for job openings for which you’re a terrific match,” advises Kennedy in a statement. “If further interviews are suggested, mention that your search is confidential and ask if it would be possible to meet again on a Saturday morning.”
»2 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS First Presidency calls 8 new MTC presidents
- In our opinion: Mounting evidence suggests...
- Morning links: Examining Utah's bowl...
- Jeb Bush used 'shock and awe' campaign to...
- Ex-EFY counselor sent to prison for sex with...
- BYU reaches 9-win plateau, hoping for bowl...
- Utah Jazz excited for a crack at undefeated...
- MWC commissioner says it's probable BYU...
- Men and women: Understanding the wage... 34
- The new Thanksgiving tradition: A quick... 11
- Clinton proposes $275 billion in new... 7
- Recruiting crisis? UHP, other agencies... 7
- Obama shops at Washington bookstore,... 5
- How to avoid scams on Cyber Monday and... 4
- Utahns urged to shift spending during... 4
- Utah's first family of rodeo: Riding... 2