Top ten issues of the 2012 election cycle
Jobs »2 of 10 «
Charles Dharapak, Associated Press
The Bureau of Labor Statistics reports unemployment in December 2011 fell to 8.5 percent, the best it's been since February 2009. Whatever the cause, the unemployment epidemic has compounded the effects of a recession and a housing crisis for millions of American families. For those families, this may be the only issue that really matters.
»2 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Cyclists killed in early morning crash shared...
- Faith carries LDS couple as each of their...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- LDS missionary from Utah dies in Micronesia
- BYU basketball: Kyle Collinsworth has torn...
- Mormon family featured on Boston's WCVB...
- BYU football: D-line returned missionaries...
- Defending the Faith: Is morality mere illusion?
- Senate Democrats choose election... 23
- 'Noah' banned in three countries weeks... 21
- Student who sued parents to get them to... 17
- Supreme Court sides with Wyoming... 16
- President Obama calls for a... 15
- Obama economists: Rosier picture if... 14
- BYU chemist makes breakthrough... 12
- Utah among states wrestling with... 11