Top ten issues of the 2012 election cycle
Jobs »2 of 10 «
Charles Dharapak, Associated Press
The Bureau of Labor Statistics reports unemployment in December 2011 fell to 8.5 percent, the best it's been since February 2009. Whatever the cause, the unemployment epidemic has compounded the effects of a recession and a housing crisis for millions of American families. For those families, this may be the only issue that really matters.
»2 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- A river runs dry: Water and the future of...
- Student loan recipients on 'strike'... 80
- Rep. Trey Gowdy: Hillary Clinton wiped... 49
- Sen. Harry Reid's retirement recalls... 40
- Indiana lawmakers try to quiet... 37
- Senate's Harry Reid announces he won't... 34
- Hundreds rally against Indiana law, say... 26
- Delete, erase, shred: The enemies of... 15
- O'Malley: Presidency 'not some crown'... 13