Top ten issues of the 2012 election cycle
Jobs »2 of 10 «
Charles Dharapak, Associated Press
The Bureau of Labor Statistics reports unemployment in December 2011 fell to 8.5 percent, the best it's been since February 2009. Whatever the cause, the unemployment epidemic has compounded the effects of a recession and a housing crisis for millions of American families. For those families, this may be the only issue that really matters.
»2 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Dick Harmon: NFL's Goodell seeks out Ty...
- Questions aplenty as Utah Jazz begin training...
- Elder Holland, David Archuleta promote 'Meet...
- Granite School District reaches agreement...
- Body cam video helps D.A. clear officer in...
- Carrie Underwood shares her Christian faith...
- Police stumped about what caused Springville...
- LDS temples grow ever closer to members
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking... 38
- Republicans rallying behind religious... 32
- Obama: US 'underestimated' Islamic... 24
- New mom Chelsea Clinton celebrates baby... 13
- Police: Fired worker beheaded Oklahoma... 12
- Tens of thousands of immigrant families... 11
- Marijuana could deliver more than $800... 10
- Parents of Michael Brown unmoved by... 7