Top ten issues of the 2012 election cycle
Jobs »2 of 10 «
Charles Dharapak, Associated Press
The Bureau of Labor Statistics reports unemployment in December 2011 fell to 8.5 percent, the best it's been since February 2009. Whatever the cause, the unemployment epidemic has compounded the effects of a recession and a housing crisis for millions of American families. For those families, this may be the only issue that really matters.
»2 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Utah's first family of rodeo: Riding buckin'...
- Dick Harmon: After tossing 4 TDs, BYU's...
- BYU basketball: Collinsworth sets NCAA career...
- LDS Church releases 'A Savior is Born'...
- BYU-USU video: 5 plays that turned the game...
- Tanker crash sends oil into Provo River as...
- Olene Walker, "one of Utah's finest public...
- New MTC presidents
- Obama admin says states lack authority... 40
- College Football: Utah moves back into... 39
- Police: 3 killed, 9 wounded in attack... 32
- Elder Ballard visits refugee camps in... 25
- Official says gunman made 'no more baby... 23
- Planned Parenthood under fire literally... 14
- 'No more baby parts': Reclusive... 14
- Local free community college plans may... 7