Top ten issues of the 2012 election cycle
Jobs »2 of 10 «
Charles Dharapak, Associated Press
The Bureau of Labor Statistics reports unemployment in December 2011 fell to 8.5 percent, the best it's been since February 2009. Whatever the cause, the unemployment epidemic has compounded the effects of a recession and a housing crisis for millions of American families. For those families, this may be the only issue that really matters.
»2 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mitt Romney says family still wants him to...
- Utah man building Disneyland out of Legos...
- 10 takeaways from BYU football media day
- Dick Harmon: Nike designing a shoe...
- 'Vampire trucker' admits to holding women for...
- Old West showdown? Freeway cattle drive pits...
- Long PBS piece calls Mormon welfare system...
- BYU football: What you need to know about...
- House Republicans' report faults Obama... 54
- The pro-life plan that could reverse... 38
- Did Trump really just become a... 37
- Big ruling for abortion rights in... 36
- Mitt Romney says family still wants him... 35
- Final Benghazi report: No 'smoking gun'... 31
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Trump gets rock-bottom ratings in... 27