Top ten issues of the 2012 election cycle
Balanced budgets »1 of 10 «
According to usdebtclock.org, the national debt is now more than $15.2 trillion. There seems to be little dispute that large deficits and debts are unsustainable and little agreement in how to bring the budget back into balance. Conservatives call for cutting spending, particularly spending on entitlement programs, while liberals want the wealthy to pay higher taxes to cover the deficits.
»1 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- James Dobson joins evangelicals for Trump
- Utah man credits God for survival of 4...
- Everything we think we know about sex...
- BYU football: Certain games on the schedule...
- Former BYU QB Max Hall confronts addiction by...
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic' national...
- President and Sister Uchtdorf visit site of...
- 13,740 acres burned in Antelope Island fire
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- Obama rejects Trump depiction of US in... 40
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Trump speechwriter apologizes for... 27
- Police give all-clear in Munich... 27
- Thunderous boos for Cruz for refusing... 22
- Ohio Mormon offered invocation at... 22