Top ten issues of the 2012 election cycle
Balanced budgets »1 of 10 «
According to usdebtclock.org, the national debt is now more than $15.2 trillion. There seems to be little dispute that large deficits and debts are unsustainable and little agreement in how to bring the budget back into balance. Conservatives call for cutting spending, particularly spending on entitlement programs, while liberals want the wealthy to pay higher taxes to cover the deficits.
»1 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Elizabeth Smart picks BYU rape response for...
- My view: Mitt Romney's Harry Potter moment:...
- Live streams: 4A & 5A baseball tournament...
- BYU's Ty Detmer discusses prayer, conversion,...
- Richard Norby released from hospital, returns...
- Brad Rock: BYU-Utah hoops are back —...
- IRS scam goes far beyond a phone call for...
- Mission boundary realignments in Idaho
- Anti-Trump protests turn violent... 47
- Why the University of Miami plans to... 41
- Clinton faulted on emails by State... 37
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 34
- Delegates in hand, Trump says he's got... 33
- Obama: World leaders rightfully... 29
- Donald Trump moves to win over wavering... 17
- 'A world without nuclear... 16