Top ten issues of the 2012 election cycle
Balanced budgets »1 of 10 «
According to usdebtclock.org, the national debt is now more than $15.2 trillion. There seems to be little dispute that large deficits and debts are unsustainable and little agreement in how to bring the budget back into balance. Conservatives call for cutting spending, particularly spending on entitlement programs, while liberals want the wealthy to pay higher taxes to cover the deficits.
»1 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- This is even more evidence that Jesus may...
- BYU basketball: What we learned from 4 games...
- High school football roundup for Friday, Aug. 28
- Guest commentary: BYU, Utah, USU best-case,...
- Man shot, killed by Spanish Fork police...
- One man electrocuted, 2 others injured in...
- Helping people deal with criticisms against...
- Want to improve your marriage? Get a hobby,...
- Poll: Utahns would take Donald Trump... 77
- Trump starts new media feud with... 36
- What keeps teachers from staying in the... 34
- GOP presidential candidate Jeb Bush has... 28
- Planned Parenthood alleges 'smear' in... 21
- USC's Steve Sarkisian apologizes for... 17
- Fired reporter kills 2 former... 17
- Trump says he's proud he booted... 16