Top, unique products at the Outdoor Retailer Winter Market 2012
Snow sled, fighter pilot style »2 of 17 «
Jordan Burke, Deseret News
This winter sled for kids will let them live their inner fighter pilot. You drive the sled using the onboard joystick. Pulling up forces weight on the rear where a edge will dig into the store. The sled costs $9, Jianhua Huang said through a translator at the Outdoor Retailer Winter Market show. It is made by China-based Fuzhou Zhongyuang Plastic Co.
»2 of 17 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk (ahem,...
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor Harding...
- Mormon thrill ride creator still generating...
- IRS commits to not target tax-exempt status...
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State all...
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts in...
- Modest swimwear makes a splash in women's retail
- Motley Crue concert delayed about two hours...
- A more family-friendly minimum wage 27
- With Boston out, another Salt Lake... 14
- Hillary Clinton offers energy plans,... 10
- Saving just $4 per day can make you a... 9
- What consumers need to know about chip... 6
- Court orders EPA to relax air-pollution... 4
- Fed is likely to delay 1st rate hike in... 3
- The art of complaining about a product 2