Top, unique products at the Outdoor Retailer Winter Market 2012
Snow sled, fighter pilot style »2 of 17 «
Jordan Burke, Deseret News
This winter sled for kids will let them live their inner fighter pilot. You drive the sled using the onboard joystick. Pulling up forces weight on the rear where a edge will dig into the store. The sled costs $9, Jianhua Huang said through a translator at the Outdoor Retailer Winter Market show. It is made by China-based Fuzhou Zhongyuang Plastic Co.
»2 of 17 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS dad among finalists for Doritos Super...
- Concealed permit holder stopped armed robbery...
- Photos: Hollywood comes to Utah with the...
- New mission presidents
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'...
- Utah Utes still pursuing several big-time...
- LDS mission president's wife dies
- Former Utah Jazz guard Deron Williams had...
- EPA inventory highlights 'toxic'... 19
- Analysis: Obama seizes on recovery,... 17
- Lawmakers looking to pump up gas tax... 14
- Obama's proposed mandatory paid... 13
- Utah has fourth largest gender wage... 12
- Are you part of the global 'baby... 12
- Another study lists Salt Lake as one of... 10
- Survey ranks Utah's best and worst... 9