Top, unique products at the Outdoor Retailer Winter Market 2012
Snow sled, fighter pilot style »2 of 17 «
Jordan Burke, Deseret News
This winter sled for kids will let them live their inner fighter pilot. You drive the sled using the onboard joystick. Pulling up forces weight on the rear where a edge will dig into the store. The sled costs $9, Jianhua Huang said through a translator at the Outdoor Retailer Winter Market show. It is made by China-based Fuzhou Zhongyuang Plastic Co.
»2 of 17 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down Utah and...
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- BYU center Tejan Koroma's penalty overturned,...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Heisman Trophy tracker: Week 3, injuries...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- 3 South Jordan siblings battling rare disease...
- Extended warranties a big sell. Are... 4
- Dave Ramsey says: Tips for stretching... 4
- Salt Lake City is now 'Ski City USA' in... 4
- How employers can improve the nation's... 2
- San Diego cabbies cry foul over body... 1
- GM expert says 19 deaths eligible for... 1
- US current account deficit dips to... 1
- Retail sales are up since last month 1