Top, unique products at the Outdoor Retailer Winter Market 2012
Snow sled, fighter pilot style »2 of 17 «
Jordan Burke, Deseret News
This winter sled for kids will let them live their inner fighter pilot. You drive the sled using the onboard joystick. Pulling up forces weight on the rear where a edge will dig into the store. The sled costs $9, Jianhua Huang said through a translator at the Outdoor Retailer Winter Market show. It is made by China-based Fuzhou Zhongyuang Plastic Co.
»2 of 17 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS missionaries developing strategies to...
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach the...
- Judge orders Colo. cake-maker to serve gay...
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- MLS Cup live blog: Sporting KC wins 7-6 in...
- BYU vs. No. 21 UMass live blog: Minutemen's...
- As winter takes hold, needs increase for...
- Dick Harmon: How would BYU's Taysom Hill,...
- Fast-food strikes return amid push for... 31
- Obama declares health care law is... 21
- Intermountain Healthcare offering... 15
- Jobless claims drop to near 6-year low 10
- Obama to feds: Boost renewable power 20... 6
- Walmart's 20 best-selling Black Friday... 5
- DeseretNews.com reaches page view... 4
- Cedar Hills to require business... 4