10 Sundance films to entertain, spark family discussion
»10 items «
PARK CITY, Utah — The mission of the Sundance Film Festival is to showcase independent filmmaking from “risk-taking storytellers.” That objective may not always align with traditional, broad-interest family fare that would receive the support from large studio organizations. But there have been come-out-of-nowhere films from Sundance that advance family values and offer topics that promise an ample source of rewarding family discussion. Here’s a list of 10 films to come out of Sundance that easily fit in that category.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- No. 21 BYU preparing for a Virginia team...
- BYU moves up to No. 21 in AP poll, No. 23 in...
- Utah Sports Ruckus: BYU football's first...
- 42 ways to make your kids feel absolutely loved
- Was Saratoga Springs man killed while lunging...
- Six arrested in wild Utah County kidnapping;...
Most Commented Across Site
- AAC commish: BYU is a 'power' team 129
- Hawaii AD: 'There is a very real... 108
- Roller-coaster ride: BYU outlasts... 103
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have... 87
- In our opinion: Utah should change law... 80
- 'They killed my son because he's... 78
- Pac-12 trips have made the Big House a... 76
- Letter: Moral decline 67