10 Sundance films to entertain, spark family discussion
»10 items «
PARK CITY, Utah — The mission of the Sundance Film Festival is to showcase independent filmmaking from “risk-taking storytellers.” That objective may not always align with traditional, broad-interest family fare that would receive the support from large studio organizations. But there have been come-out-of-nowhere films from Sundance that advance family values and offer topics that promise an ample source of rewarding family discussion. Here’s a list of 10 films to come out of Sundance that easily fit in that category.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Searchers locate missing family of Olympian...
- Katie Couric interviews Mormon mom from Cute...
- BYU cornerback Jordan Johnson has recovered...
- Back for an encore: Taysom Hill working to be...
- Fall camp position previews: BYU, Utah and...
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley detective...
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- Mormon couple celebrates 75 years of true love
Most Commented Across Site
- Pac-12 commissioner 'delighted' that... 143
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 108
- Brad Rock: BYU, Utah — married... 93
- Utah quarterback Travis Wilson cited... 93
- Utes notebook: Kyle Whittingham says... 85
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have... 72
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious... 61