10 Sundance films to entertain, spark family discussion
»10 items «
PARK CITY, Utah — The mission of the Sundance Film Festival is to showcase independent filmmaking from “risk-taking storytellers.” That objective may not always align with traditional, broad-interest family fare that would receive the support from large studio organizations. But there have been come-out-of-nowhere films from Sundance that advance family values and offer topics that promise an ample source of rewarding family discussion. Here’s a list of 10 films to come out of Sundance that easily fit in that category.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS faith helps keep things in perspective...
- LDS position on gay, religious rights may...
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- With Kyle Collinsworth out, BYU rebounds and...
- New mission presidents
- Faith and family are driving forces for LDS...
- Streamlined FanX event is a win for Salt Lake...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Our thoughts...
Most Commented Across Site
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over... 171
- What The New York Times gets wrong... 90
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 84
- Former GOP nominee Romney will not run... 80
- In our opinion: Fix, don't repeal,... 75
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 62