10 Sundance films to entertain, spark family discussion
»10 items «
PARK CITY, Utah — The mission of the Sundance Film Festival is to showcase independent filmmaking from “risk-taking storytellers.” That objective may not always align with traditional, broad-interest family fare that would receive the support from large studio organizations. But there have been come-out-of-nowhere films from Sundance that advance family values and offer topics that promise an ample source of rewarding family discussion. Here’s a list of 10 films to come out of Sundance that easily fit in that category.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings 'Happy' medley...
- Ask Angela: Are my leggings modest?
- Motherhood Matters: 3 unbelievably simple...
- Utah Jazz: Jazz send 3 players to Cleveland...
- A kiss, a prayer: The last hours of MH17's...
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- Community rallies for Kamas family after...
- Britain's little prince celebrates first...
Most Commented Across Site
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 not looking to... 224
- Richard Davis: Latter-day Saints should... 190
- In our opinion: U.S. Supreme Court... 94
- Greg Bell: Defenders of religious... 88
- Supreme Court issues stay in Utah gay... 80
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is... 75
- New study: Mormon pioneers were safer... 69
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66