10 Sundance films to entertain, spark family discussion
»10 items «
PARK CITY, Utah — The mission of the Sundance Film Festival is to showcase independent filmmaking from “risk-taking storytellers.” That objective may not always align with traditional, broad-interest family fare that would receive the support from large studio organizations. But there have been come-out-of-nowhere films from Sundance that advance family values and offer topics that promise an ample source of rewarding family discussion. Here’s a list of 10 films to come out of Sundance that easily fit in that category.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Would BYU honor code be better with an...
- Faith and fame: Former 'Dancing With the...
- LDS First Presidency announces changes to...
- Former BYU, non-Mormon professor writes 'in...
- Free agent roundup: Where local prospects are...
- Dick Harmon: Sitake is taking advantage of...
- Scam targets families of LDS missionaries
- BYU's Kaufusi, selected in 3rd round of NFL...
Most Commented Across Site
- Morning links: BYU's Eric Mika returns... 91
- Thousands threaten to boycott Target... 88
- Would BYU honor code be better with an... 73
- Morning links: Phil Steele discusses... 72
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Cruz, Sanders top picks in Tuesday's... 58
- Former Speaker Boehner calls Cruz... 56
- Poll: 66 percent of Utahns support... 51