Social Entrepreneurs in Utah
Ascend »2 of 10 «
Carolyn Dailey, a BYU graduate, co-founded her own non-profit years ago called The Engage Now Foundation. In 2005, her organization merged with other organizations to form the Ascend Alliance, of which she is now the President and CEO. With programs in Africa, Asia, Latin America, and the Pacific Islands, Ascend focuses on sustainable programs and investments, partnering with others to make a lasting difference.
See it here.
See it here.
»2 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Lost recording of an interview with 1867...
- Utah Jazz: Red-hot Jazz shock the Kings, 122-101
- Arizona family shares Christmas greetings...
- National Weather Service radar mistakes swans...
- Little difference between PG-13 and R-rated...
- Utah Utes basketball: AD Chris Hill doesn't...
- Young adults are faced with risky... 13
- The American Dream is still alive for... 11
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing... 11
- Leavitt stresses importance of allies,... 8
- WestJet airline video goes viral as... 4
- Utah gas prices among lowest in nation 4
- Companies make CEO changes in U.S. and... 3
- The Grand America and the Flower Patch:... 3