Social Entrepreneurs in Utah
Ascend »2 of 10 «
Carolyn Dailey, a BYU graduate, co-founded her own non-profit years ago called The Engage Now Foundation. In 2005, her organization merged with other organizations to form the Ascend Alliance, of which she is now the President and CEO. With programs in Africa, Asia, Latin America, and the Pacific Islands, Ascend focuses on sustainable programs and investments, partnering with others to make a lasting difference.
See it here.
See it here.
»2 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- 'The Locator' Troy Dunn keeps working to...
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- BYU moves up one spot in AP poll, heads into...
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- Customers wait all night, get new iPhone 6 5
- PepsiCo latest sponsor to voice NFL... 4
- Rebate or tax credit? Clean air... 4
- Where’s the app for an earthquake... 2
- Bus ads bringing thousands of dollars... 2
- Review: Larger iPhones eliminate reason... 1
- Guilty verdict in peanut trial should... 1