Ron Paul pushes his cookbook as Romney sells baby onesies
»8 items «
Everyone has a favorite political candidate, and some proudly display their support on products from t-shirts to mousepads. According to online retailer CafePress, the current leader in logo product sales is Ron Paul by a landslide, with 56% of the total logo gear sales to date for the 2012 election. Here are eight products you can buy right now from each of the major political candidates.
»8 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Overwhelming reaction causes changes to...
- British judge hears arguments in case LDS...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Kyle Collinsworth already...
- Parties have now finalized arguments in...
- Utah prosecutors forward allegations against...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- BYU football: Cougars generally happy with...
- LDS missionary from Utah dies in Micronesia
- Obama shows his funny side while... 40
- BYU chemist makes breakthrough... 29
- Obama says health care program is stable 14
- Official: Obama to push for more... 7
- White House promotes economic issues... 5
- Europe: You can't use the name Parmesan... 4
- Randy Shumway: China is a vital... 4
- The Draw at Sugar House unveiled 4