Ron Paul pushes his cookbook as Romney sells baby onesies
»8 items «
Everyone has a favorite political candidate, and some proudly display their support on products from t-shirts to mousepads. According to online retailer CafePress, the current leader in logo product sales is Ron Paul by a landslide, with 56% of the total logo gear sales to date for the 2012 election. Here are eight products you can buy right now from each of the major political candidates.
»8 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- New mission presidents
- ValueSpeak: How did my toddler grandson...
- Living on the edge: North Salt Lake residents...
- Free agent roundup: 15 locals from BYU, Utah,...
- One man dead after attempted carjacking in Orem
- Linehan's leg helps propel BYU past Cal for...
- LDS sister missionaries assaulted in Chile
- LDS First Presidency announces area...
- Opposing sides of same-sex marriage... 125
- Outcome of same-sex marriage case hard... 54
- Stewart, Bishop launch group to take... 37
- Herbert, legislative leaders starting... 29
- Mitt Romney tells UVU grads to 'live a... 22
- One man dead after attempted carjacking... 21
- 2 Utah chiefs with Baltimore ties say... 19
- Provo businessman declines push to run... 19