Ron Paul pushes his cookbook as Romney sells baby onesies
»8 items «
Everyone has a favorite political candidate, and some proudly display their support on products from t-shirts to mousepads. According to online retailer CafePress, the current leader in logo product sales is Ron Paul by a landslide, with 56% of the total logo gear sales to date for the 2012 election. Here are eight products you can buy right now from each of the major political candidates.
»8 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings 'Happy' medley...
- Ask Angela: Are my leggings modest?
- Motherhood Matters: 3 unbelievably simple...
- Utah Jazz: Jazz send 3 players to Cleveland...
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- A kiss, a prayer: The last hours of MH17's...
- Britain's little prince celebrates first...
- Community rallies for Kamas family after...
- Supreme Court issues stay in Utah gay... 80
- Herbert among 6 governors raising... 41
- Utah unemployment rate second lowest in... 20
- South Jordan councilman wants school... 18
- Anti-porn rally aims at keeping... 16
- Brain injury changes the lives and... 15
- Union Pacific train makes special... 14
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed... 13