Ron Paul pushes his cookbook as Romney sells baby onesies
»8 items «
Everyone has a favorite political candidate, and some proudly display their support on products from t-shirts to mousepads. According to online retailer CafePress, the current leader in logo product sales is Ron Paul by a landslide, with 56% of the total logo gear sales to date for the 2012 election. Here are eight products you can buy right now from each of the major political candidates.
»8 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- BYU center Tejan Koroma's penalty overturned,...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down Utah and...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- Dick Harmon: Dick Harmon: Is BYU quarterback...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Ex-Tabiona High teacher sent to prison for...
- 'They killed my son because he's... 79
- Jason Chaffetz: Mitt Romney is leaving... 67
- Was Saratoga Springs man killed while... 52
- Police break silence about... 44
- Friends, family, strangers gather at... 35
- Utah, Western states say feds are all... 20
- New definition of homeless would give... 20
- Utah's Gov. Gary Herbert eyes more... 11