Top 10 US web brands in 2011
#9 - Apple »2 of 10 «
Laura Seitz, Deseret News
Apple continues to grow even after the death of founder Steve Jobs in late 2011. Although Jobs will be missed, Tim Cook will fill Jobs' shoes with the hope of carrying on the founder's legacy. Apple sites received on average 61.6 million unique visitors in 2011 according to Nielsen.
»2 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Newborn found in trash can brings call for help
- Ask Angela: I'm not getting married in the...
- College football predictions: How will 2014...
- LDS stake presidency participates in ALS Ice...
- Parents say daughter didn't understand her...
- NFL cuts tracker: Former Cougars So'oto,...
- 'Frozen' star Santino Fontana discusses...
- Amish country bristles at... 9
- Mimicking the airlines, hotels get... 9
- 10 things to know about corporate... 9
- 3 ways insurers can still avoid... 8
- Paul Mero steps down as head of... 8
- Burger King in talks to buy Tim Hortons 7
- UTOPIA mayors looking for alternative... 5
- California push to avert higher gas... 3