Top 10 US web brands in 2011
#9 - Apple »2 of 10 «
Laura Seitz, Deseret News
Apple continues to grow even after the death of founder Steve Jobs in late 2011. Although Jobs will be missed, Tim Cook will fill Jobs' shoes with the hope of carrying on the founder's legacy. Apple sites received on average 61.6 million unique visitors in 2011 according to Nielsen.
»2 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings 'Happy' medley...
- Parade spectators celebrate pioneers past and...
- Pac-12 commissioner 'delighted' that his...
- Utes notebook: Kyle Whittingham says Harvey...
- Getting back up off the ground: Utahn...
- What life was like for the Mormon pioneers...
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have voted for
- Motherhood Matters: 3 unbelievably simple...
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 15
- Protesters from across U.S. arrested at... 12
- Obama gives protection to gay,... 7
- New solar energy project at Utah... 6
- Balancing act: Survey says lack of... 4
- Parks visitors spent $596M in Utah last... 4
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate... 3
- Beef pollutes more than pork, poultry,... 2