Top 10 US web brands in 2011
#9 - Apple »2 of 10 «
Laura Seitz, Deseret News
Apple continues to grow even after the death of founder Steve Jobs in late 2011. Although Jobs will be missed, Tim Cook will fill Jobs' shoes with the hope of carrying on the founder's legacy. Apple sites received on average 61.6 million unique visitors in 2011 according to Nielsen.
»2 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- California bars judges from Boy Scouts...
- LDS dad among finalists for Doritos Super...
- Dick Harmon: Texas speedster Charles West...
- New mission presidents
- LDS mission president's wife dies
- At BYU, Catholic archbishop seeks friends,...
- San Diego hands BYU its second straight road...
- Australian mom removes heavy makeup from...
- EPA inventory highlights 'toxic'... 19
- Analysis: Obama seizes on recovery,... 17
- Obama's proposed mandatory paid... 13
- Utah has fourth largest gender wage... 12
- Another study lists Salt Lake as one of... 10
- Are you part of the global 'baby... 10
- Survey ranks Utah's best and worst... 9
- Obama pitches his economic plan to... 6