Top 10 US web brands in 2011
#9 - Apple »2 of 10 «
Laura Seitz, Deseret News
Apple continues to grow even after the death of founder Steve Jobs in late 2011. Although Jobs will be missed, Tim Cook will fill Jobs' shoes with the hope of carrying on the founder's legacy. Apple sites received on average 61.6 million unique visitors in 2011 according to Nielsen.
»2 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Teeples: The Big 12 simply can't afford to...
- Demand for Ogden Temple open house tickets...
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid friendly
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...
- Katie Couric interviews Mormon mom from Cute...
- NFL locals photo gallery: Kyle Van Noy and...
- BYU football fall practice position preview:...
- Swallow, Shurtleff make first court...
- Fast food workers vow civil disobedience 18
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate... 13
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 12
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via... 12
- Sarah Palin launches online... 10
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't touch that 529... 8
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention... 8
- U.S. economy grows at scorching 4... 5