10 memorable plays from BYU football season
#9 - Jake Heaps' final TD pass vs. New Mexico State »2 of 10 «
Tom Smart, Deseret News
Jake Heaps' final touchdown pass as a BYU Cougar may have been his best. Heaps was able to duck under an oncoming pass-rusher, maintain his composure and throw a strike to JD Falslev for a 27-yard touchdown pass. Up to that point, the embattled Cougar quarterback had struggled with pocket composure, and that play illustrated what he is capable of producing.
»2 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Host of 'The Locator,' former Mormon bishop...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 113
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 75
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and... 62
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 51
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to... 45
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have... 33