Eight things you may not know about the Iowa caucuses
»8 items «
AP Photo/Charles Dharapak
Former Utah Governor Jon Hunstman has campaigned as if Iowa isn’t as important as the national (and Iowa) media would like the country to believe. Last Thursday, Huntsman announced his reasons for skipping campaigning in Iowa on the CBS Early Show, from his campaign headquarters in New Hampshire: "They pick corn in Iowa, and pick presidents here in New Hampshire.” The question for Huntsman and all the candidates is just how important the Iowa Caucuses will prove to be as the first test of 2012. Here's a list of eight things you may not know about the Iowa Caucuses.
»8 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- No. 21 BYU preparing for a Virginia team...
- Utah Sports Ruckus: BYU football's first...
- BYU moves up to No. 21 in AP poll, No. 23 in...
- Six arrested in wild Utah County kidnapping;...
- Amy Donaldson: Domestic violence isn't a...
- Jason Chaffetz: Mitt Romney is leaving... 65
- Obama 'confident' of Islamic State... 19
- US wealth gap putting the squeeze on... 19
- US, Arab allies committed to fighting... 15
- Here's how U.S. churches are changing... 15
- Ted Cruz was booed off stage for... 14
- Utah's Gov. Gary Herbert eyes more... 11
- Americans link violence with Muslims,... 9