Eight things you may not know about the Iowa caucuses
»8 items «
AP Photo/Charles Dharapak
Former Utah Governor Jon Hunstman has campaigned as if Iowa isn’t as important as the national (and Iowa) media would like the country to believe. Last Thursday, Huntsman announced his reasons for skipping campaigning in Iowa on the CBS Early Show, from his campaign headquarters in New Hampshire: "They pick corn in Iowa, and pick presidents here in New Hampshire.” The question for Huntsman and all the candidates is just how important the Iowa Caucuses will prove to be as the first test of 2012. Here's a list of eight things you may not know about the Iowa Caucuses.
»8 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Prison inmates start hunger strike, demand...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- My Plan: A new tool to help LDS missionaries...
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The Book...
- LDS Church leaders share personal photos and...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- One year later: Slow movement on slide repairs
- 5 things to watch for as BYU, Utah and USU...
- Religious groups react to Boy... 79
- Abortion supporters get help from... 20
- Trump's call for mass deportations runs... 19
- Job insecurity is the new normal.... 18
- The lie behind the idea that ‘sex... 15
- Obama to extend college Pell grants to... 12
- Sanders rallies supporters in... 11
- Clinton charity donors surge amid... 11