Eight things you may not know about the Iowa caucuses
»8 items «
AP Photo/Charles Dharapak
Former Utah Governor Jon Hunstman has campaigned as if Iowa isn’t as important as the national (and Iowa) media would like the country to believe. Last Thursday, Huntsman announced his reasons for skipping campaigning in Iowa on the CBS Early Show, from his campaign headquarters in New Hampshire: "They pick corn in Iowa, and pick presidents here in New Hampshire.” The question for Huntsman and all the candidates is just how important the Iowa Caucuses will prove to be as the first test of 2012. Here's a list of eight things you may not know about the Iowa Caucuses.
»8 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS First Presidency announces area...
- Free agent roundup: Where locals signed after...
- New mission presidents
- Doug Robinson: The era (and myth) of the...
- Morning links: Nebraska coach praises BYU...
- Mormon mom battling breast cancer during...
- Living on the edge: North Salt Lake residents...
- LA man builds small home for homeless lady
- Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders: 'I am... 41
- Rage to relief in Baltimore as 6... 40
- Defending the Faith: Going up to Jerusalem 30
- AP-GfK Poll: Nuanced views on gay... 16
- Former tech executive Carly Fiorina... 16
- Governor, legislators leave 'baggage'... 14
- More Americans spending at least half... 12
- Latest on police-custody death: 53... 9