Eight things you may not know about the Iowa caucuses
»8 items «
AP Photo/Charles Dharapak
Former Utah Governor Jon Hunstman has campaigned as if Iowa isn’t as important as the national (and Iowa) media would like the country to believe. Last Thursday, Huntsman announced his reasons for skipping campaigning in Iowa on the CBS Early Show, from his campaign headquarters in New Hampshire: "They pick corn in Iowa, and pick presidents here in New Hampshire.” The question for Huntsman and all the candidates is just how important the Iowa Caucuses will prove to be as the first test of 2012. Here's a list of eight things you may not know about the Iowa Caucuses.
»8 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS couple with triplets expecting twins:...
- LDS Church confirms women's meeting now part...
- Days before deadline, brain cancer victim may...
- Search warrants: Poisoning suspected in...
- Newcomers enjoy BYU hoops debut in Cougar Tipoff
- Strack family: Search warrants begin 'to...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the...
- Live streams: 2A & 3A volleyball championship...
- Pope Francis: ‘Evolution ... 62
- Southern Baptists tell pastors: hold... 37
- Pastor who performed gay marriage keeps... 30
- Utah among lowest in nation in... 20
- Obama on Ebola fight: US can't seal... 19
- Churches proceed carefully when... 16
- George P. Bush says dad Jeb Bush is... 15
- Israeli leader lashes back at harsh US... 13