Eight things you may not know about the Iowa caucuses
»8 items «
AP Photo/Charles Dharapak
Former Utah Governor Jon Hunstman has campaigned as if Iowa isn’t as important as the national (and Iowa) media would like the country to believe. Last Thursday, Huntsman announced his reasons for skipping campaigning in Iowa on the CBS Early Show, from his campaign headquarters in New Hampshire: "They pick corn in Iowa, and pick presidents here in New Hampshire.” The question for Huntsman and all the candidates is just how important the Iowa Caucuses will prove to be as the first test of 2012. Here's a list of eight things you may not know about the Iowa Caucuses.
»8 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Toddler basketball star, 'Trick-Shot-Titus,'...
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered for...
- Families face uncertainty, unite in prayer as...
- Former Cougar star Jackson Emery shares...
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say...
- Switched at birth, man raised in poverty...
- The Killers collaborates with Owen Wilson and...
- Obama: Income inequality a defining... 88
- Utah judge could be first to rule on... 52
- Croatians vote against same-sex marriage 47
- Should parents pay extra for... 46
- Court: Mormon church, members not... 33
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say... 28
- Utah A.G. John Swallow: 'No way to... 25
- Fast food outlets planning strike for... 25