Eight things you may not know about the Iowa caucuses
»8 items «
AP Photo/Charles Dharapak
Former Utah Governor Jon Hunstman has campaigned as if Iowa isn’t as important as the national (and Iowa) media would like the country to believe. Last Thursday, Huntsman announced his reasons for skipping campaigning in Iowa on the CBS Early Show, from his campaign headquarters in New Hampshire: "They pick corn in Iowa, and pick presidents here in New Hampshire.” The question for Huntsman and all the candidates is just how important the Iowa Caucuses will prove to be as the first test of 2012. Here's a list of eight things you may not know about the Iowa Caucuses.
»8 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS missionaries developing strategies to...
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach the...
- Judge orders Colo. cake-maker to serve gay...
- Snow wreaks havoc across state, curbs travel...
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- MLS Cup live blog: Sporting KC wins 7-6 in...
- BYU vs. No. 21 UMass live blog: Minutemen's...
- BYU basketball: Hot-shooting UMass fires its...
- Utah judge could be first to rule on... 110
- Obama: Income inequality a defining... 106
- Judge orders Colo. cake-maker to serve... 78
- LDS missionaries developing strategies... 46
- Federal website fixes allowing more... 44
- Fast-food strikes return amid push for... 31
- Colorado court hears discrimination... 30
- Tea Party Express endorses Sen. Mike... 27