Eight things you may not know about the Iowa caucuses
»8 items «
AP Photo/Charles Dharapak
Former Utah Governor Jon Hunstman has campaigned as if Iowa isn’t as important as the national (and Iowa) media would like the country to believe. Last Thursday, Huntsman announced his reasons for skipping campaigning in Iowa on the CBS Early Show, from his campaign headquarters in New Hampshire: "They pick corn in Iowa, and pick presidents here in New Hampshire.” The question for Huntsman and all the candidates is just how important the Iowa Caucuses will prove to be as the first test of 2012. Here's a list of eight things you may not know about the Iowa Caucuses.
»8 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS siblings receive mission calls to Sao...
- Elder Perry's 'wildfire' cancer shocked...
- 3 children, Ogden doctor die after boat...
- BYU star Tyler Haws' whirlwind workout tour...
- Elder L. Tom Perry's funeral planned for Friday
- Photos: A photographic look at Elder L. Tom...
- The first sign your marriage is in trouble
- Koch brothers group launches campaign against...
- Elder L. Tom Perry's cancer terminal,... 56
- Obama muses about his legacy, offers... 23
- Justices rule for Muslim denied job... 13
- Beau Biden dies at 46; son of vice... 10
- Mormon missionary killed, another... 10
- GOP pledges to 'rein in' Obama on EPA... 9
- Ex-US Speaker charged in relation to... 7
- Watchdog says ex-Nazis got $20.2... 7