Eight things you may not know about the Iowa caucuses
»8 items «
AP Photo/Charles Dharapak
Former Utah Governor Jon Hunstman has campaigned as if Iowa isn’t as important as the national (and Iowa) media would like the country to believe. Last Thursday, Huntsman announced his reasons for skipping campaigning in Iowa on the CBS Early Show, from his campaign headquarters in New Hampshire: "They pick corn in Iowa, and pick presidents here in New Hampshire.” The question for Huntsman and all the candidates is just how important the Iowa Caucuses will prove to be as the first test of 2012. Here's a list of eight things you may not know about the Iowa Caucuses.
»8 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mormon mom battling breast cancer during...
- 2 deadly Utah County shootings spark...
- Morning links: Nebraska coach praises BYU...
- Dick Harmon: LaVell Edwards chimes in on NFL...
- LDS First Presidency announces area...
- Utah State in the Fiesta Bowl? ESPN's...
- Free agent roundup: Where locals signed after...
- New mission presidents
- Rage to relief in Baltimore as 6... 40
- Former tech executive Carly Fiorina... 19
- 5 faith facts about Ben Carson: retired... 18
- More Americans spending at least half... 15
- Governor, legislators leave 'baggage'... 14
- Famed neurosurgeon Ben Carson announces... 11
- Clinton agrees to testify on Benghazi,... 11
- Latest on police-custody death: 53... 9