Eight things you may not know about the Iowa caucuses
»8 items «
AP Photo/Charles Dharapak
Former Utah Governor Jon Hunstman has campaigned as if Iowa isn’t as important as the national (and Iowa) media would like the country to believe. Last Thursday, Huntsman announced his reasons for skipping campaigning in Iowa on the CBS Early Show, from his campaign headquarters in New Hampshire: "They pick corn in Iowa, and pick presidents here in New Hampshire.” The question for Huntsman and all the candidates is just how important the Iowa Caucuses will prove to be as the first test of 2012. Here's a list of eight things you may not know about the Iowa Caucuses.
»8 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Biskupski calls for resignations of nearly...
- LDS First Presidency calls 8 new MTC presidents
- For now, odds are '50-50' that BYU ends up in...
- Dick Harmon: Dick Harmon: Tanner Mangum is...
- Ex-EFY counselor sent to prison for sex with...
- In our opinion: Mounting evidence suggests...
- Jimmer Fredette has BYU-esque performance in...
- Tebow’s recent breakup creates divide...
- College Football: Utah moves back into... 71
- 'No more baby parts': Reclusive... 50
- Jeb Bush used 'shock and awe' campaign... 50
- Police: 3 killed, 9 wounded in attack... 35
- World leaders gather to try to save... 34
- Obama: Climate pact an 'act of... 33
- Official says gunman made 'no more baby... 29
- Obama says parts of climate deal must... 20