USA Today/Gallup poll: Most Admired men of 2011
#9 - Bill Gates »2 of 10 «
Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
Bill Gates is one of the co-founders of Microsoft and one of the world's richest men. Interested in technology at an early age, Gates and his partner Paul Allen began Micro-Soft in 1975, a company which eventually became a preeminent software business. Gates has been married to his wife Melinda since 1994. He eventually left Microsoft in 2008 to devote more time to charitable work through the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation, a philanthropic organization which he jointly runs with his wife.
»2 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- In our opinion: Trump unmatched as a...
- New MTC presidents
- Report: Utah home to 'most impressive'...
- MTC missionaries spend Thanksgiving preparing...
- BYU-Utah State: How to watch, listen to or...
- Schedule only gets tougher for BYU basketball...
- Cougars relish opportunity to play in-state...
- Traditions old and new celebrated as Temple...
- Bigotry? Hatred? Christians say... 96
- Obama admin says states lack authority... 37
- Donald Trump says he'd bring back... 27
- Elder Ballard visits refugee camps in... 25
- Police: 3 killed, 9 wounded in attack... 22
- Obama pledges solidarity with France,... 19
- Officer charged with murder in teen's... 18
- Turkey downs Russian jet it says... 17