USA Today/Gallup poll: Most Admired men of 2011
#9 - Bill Gates »2 of 10 «
Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
Bill Gates is one of the co-founders of Microsoft and one of the world's richest men. Interested in technology at an early age, Gates and his partner Paul Allen began Micro-Soft in 1975, a company which eventually became a preeminent software business. Gates has been married to his wife Melinda since 1994. He eventually left Microsoft in 2008 to devote more time to charitable work through the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation, a philanthropic organization which he jointly runs with his wife.
»2 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Utah Jazz legend John Stockton, Weber State...
- Red and Blue Recruits: An inside look at...
- Utah offensive coordinator Dave Christensen...
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please return...
- Hill, Whittingham meet after football...
- Fountain Green holds first Christmas light...
- Dick Harmon: BYU basketball strength coach...
- Brad Rock: Memo to Utes: Get your act together
- Obama 's Christmas in Hawaii: Carols,... 16
- Going it alone, Obama rocked the boat... 14
- Officer kills armed 18-year-old near... 11
- On Christmas, Obama marks end of Afghan... 10
- Pope in blistering critique of Vatican... 9
- Senate, CIA agree torture program was... 6
- Sony announces limited release for 'The... 5
- Judge seems skeptical of challenge to... 4