USA Today/Gallup poll: Most Admired men of 2011
#9 - Bill Gates »2 of 10 «
Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
Bill Gates is one of the co-founders of Microsoft and one of the world's richest men. Interested in technology at an early age, Gates and his partner Paul Allen began Micro-Soft in 1975, a company which eventually became a preeminent software business. Gates has been married to his wife Melinda since 1994. He eventually left Microsoft in 2008 to devote more time to charitable work through the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation, a philanthropic organization which he jointly runs with his wife.
»2 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Teeples: The Big 12 simply can't afford to...
- Demand for Ogden Temple open house tickets...
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid friendly
- Katie Couric interviews Mormon mom from Cute...
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...
- AAC Commissioner Mike Aresco: 'We're proud...
- NFL locals photo gallery: Kyle Van Noy and...
- Summer downpour causes flooding, slides...
- Obama to GOP: 'Stop just hating all the... 46
- US Court: Virginia marriage is for all... 44
- Most Americans believe the U.S. should... 25
- Obama maintains busy fundraising... 22
- Fast food workers vow civil disobedience 18
- GOP-led House ready to OK lawsuit... 16
- Democrats have million-dollar day on... 13
- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule;... 12