USA Today/Gallup poll: Most Admired men of 2011
#9 - Bill Gates »2 of 10 «
Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
Bill Gates is one of the co-founders of Microsoft and one of the world's richest men. Interested in technology at an early age, Gates and his partner Paul Allen began Micro-Soft in 1975, a company which eventually became a preeminent software business. Gates has been married to his wife Melinda since 1994. He eventually left Microsoft in 2008 to devote more time to charitable work through the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation, a philanthropic organization which he jointly runs with his wife.
»2 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Faith and fame: Former 'Dancing With the...
- LDS First Presidency announces changes to...
- Scam targets families of LDS missionaries
- LDS missionary Mason Wells returns home 37...
- BYU's Kaufusi, selected in 3rd round of NFL...
- LDS Church outlines how it prevents child...
- Booker, other locals could get NFL draft...
- Decades later, Thurl Bailey and N.C. State...
- Thousands threaten to boycott Target... 86
- Former Speaker Boehner calls Cruz... 55
- Cruz taps Fiorina to serve as running mate 40
- Violence follows California Trump... 33
- New poll finds Americans less likely to... 27
- Sen. Ted Cruz secures second Utah... 27
- Illinois bills would limit mentally ill... 21
- Trump routs rivals in Northeast;... 21