USA Today/Gallup poll: Most Admired men of 2011
#9 - Bill Gates »2 of 10 «
Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
Bill Gates is one of the co-founders of Microsoft and one of the world's richest men. Interested in technology at an early age, Gates and his partner Paul Allen began Micro-Soft in 1975, a company which eventually became a preeminent software business. Gates has been married to his wife Melinda since 1994. He eventually left Microsoft in 2008 to devote more time to charitable work through the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation, a philanthropic organization which he jointly runs with his wife.
»2 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Sister Frances J. Monson's legacy of love...
- LDS Church responds to Boy Scouts of...
- Davis County honor student arrested in deaths...
- Letters to family show Steven Powell still...
- Live streaming: Frances J. Monson funeral
- BYU basketball: Agustin Ambrosino leaves BYU...
- Boy Scouts open membership to all boys,...
- Police locate West Point teen called 'person...
- Chaffetz not willing to take... 62
- Defending the Faith: A case for the... 47
- Mia Love announces she's officially... 43
- Journalists criticize Obama... 38
- S.L. draws up airport plans 33
- Couples registry gets preliminary nod... 29
- XanGo co-founder accuses partners of... 24
- Associated Press CEO calls records... 23