USA Today/Gallup poll: Most Admired men of 2011
»10 items «
Scott G. Winterton, Deseret News
The following results are based on a Dec. 15-18 USA Today/Gallup poll. In 1946, Gallup first asked Americans to name, without prompting, the person they most admire living in any part of the world. Since 1948, Gallup has asked Americans to name separately the Most Admired Man and Most Admired Woman, and has done so each year except in 1967 (when only Most Admired Man was asked) and 1976. » USA Today/Gallup poll: Most Admired women of 2011 » Read: President Thomas S. Monson one of Americans' 10 'Most Admired Men,' Gallup poll says You can also see the complete report on gallup.com.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- BYU football: Practice fights elicit smiles...
- Dad tires of hearing hit 'Frozen' song,...
- Tournament central: 5A boys quarterfinals...
- Lehi airman pulls off 'Operation Surprise'...
- Doug Robinson: Time to move on for Wasatch...
- Family of BYU student hit by car say they are...
- No longer loyal to Boy Scouts of... 51
- Obama administration allows 2-year... 22
- Putin: Russia has right to use force in... 21
- Disney ending funding to Boy Scouts in... 20
- Thousands march in pro-invasion rally... 11
- Obama appeals to Democrats in 2015... 11
- Former IRS official Lois Lerner again... 10
- Ukrainian software professionals... 10