USA Today/Gallup poll: Most Admired men of 2011
»10 items «
Scott G. Winterton, Deseret News
The following results are based on a Dec. 15-18 USA Today/Gallup poll. In 1946, Gallup first asked Americans to name, without prompting, the person they most admire living in any part of the world. Since 1948, Gallup has asked Americans to name separately the Most Admired Man and Most Admired Woman, and has done so each year except in 1967 (when only Most Admired Man was asked) and 1976. » USA Today/Gallup poll: Most Admired women of 2011 » Read: President Thomas S. Monson one of Americans' 10 'Most Admired Men,' Gallup poll says You can also see the complete report on gallup.com.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings 'Happy' medley...
- Ask Angela: Are my leggings modest?
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- Motherhood Matters: 3 unbelievably simple...
- Utah Jazz: Jazz send 3 players to Cleveland...
- Britain's little prince celebrates first...
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is an...
- Union Pacific train makes special delivery...
- Propaganda war continues in Hobby Lobby... 48
- Appeals courts issue contradictory... 44
- Herbert among 6 governors raising... 31
- Obama will sign order barring gay,... 26
- Gov. Rick Perry sending National Guard... 23
- Tea party groups' suit against IRS... 20
- US appeals court tosses Oklahoma gay... 19
- Obama voices concern about casualties... 13