USA Today/Gallup poll: Most Admired men of 2011
»10 items «
Scott G. Winterton, Deseret News
The following results are based on a Dec. 15-18 USA Today/Gallup poll. In 1946, Gallup first asked Americans to name, without prompting, the person they most admire living in any part of the world. Since 1948, Gallup has asked Americans to name separately the Most Admired Man and Most Admired Woman, and has done so each year except in 1967 (when only Most Admired Man was asked) and 1976. » USA Today/Gallup poll: Most Admired women of 2011 » Read: President Thomas S. Monson one of Americans' 10 'Most Admired Men,' Gallup poll says You can also see the complete report on gallup.com.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Searchers locate missing family of Olympian...
- BYU cornerback Jordan Johnson has recovered...
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- Fall camp position previews: BYU, Utah and...
- BYU football fall practice position preview:...
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley detective...
- Mormon couple celebrates 75 years of true love
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah...
- Federal land managers criticized over... 24
- Feds cap fines for not buying health... 22
- Obama maintains busy fundraising... 22
- After government topples crosses in... 17
- Ted Cruz demands answers on FAA flight... 16
- Varying health premium subsidy amounts... 13
- Gaza sides agree to lull but truce... 13
- Fast food workers vow civil disobedience 13