USA Today/Gallup poll: Most Admired men of 2011
»10 items «
Scott G. Winterton, Deseret News
The following results are based on a Dec. 15-18 USA Today/Gallup poll. In 1946, Gallup first asked Americans to name, without prompting, the person they most admire living in any part of the world. Since 1948, Gallup has asked Americans to name separately the Most Admired Man and Most Admired Woman, and has done so each year except in 1967 (when only Most Admired Man was asked) and 1976. » USA Today/Gallup poll: Most Admired women of 2011 » Read: President Thomas S. Monson one of Americans' 10 'Most Admired Men,' Gallup poll says You can also see the complete report on gallup.com.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- The Book of Mormon claims No. 1 spot on list...
- Graphic video shows 7 shots fired without...
- The story behind the missionary reality TV...
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion
- Elizabeth Smart talks forgiveness and...
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite...
- How much did President Obama donate to his...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration
- Obama: Religious intolerance has... 76
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 41
- The dangers of financially illiterate... 30
- Bureau of Land Management to pursue... 22
- Report projects health law's subsidies... 21
- 'Obamacare' under attack as... 14
- Sentenced but never jailed, robber who... 14
- Supreme Court weighs ban on false... 13