USA Today/Gallup poll: Most Admired men of 2011
»10 items «
Scott G. Winterton, Deseret News
The following results are based on a Dec. 15-18 USA Today/Gallup poll. In 1946, Gallup first asked Americans to name, without prompting, the person they most admire living in any part of the world. Since 1948, Gallup has asked Americans to name separately the Most Admired Man and Most Admired Woman, and has done so each year except in 1967 (when only Most Admired Man was asked) and 1976. » USA Today/Gallup poll: Most Admired women of 2011 » Read: President Thomas S. Monson one of Americans' 10 'Most Admired Men,' Gallup poll says You can also see the complete report on gallup.com.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Alex Boye to make second appearance on NBC's...
- 20 things I wish I would have known before...
- Heavy rains slam Davis County, cause...
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's future...
- Job insecurity is the new normal. Here's how...
- Herbert pleads with Obama to stop any new...
- BYU football: Fred Warner, other...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- Herbert pleads with Obama to stop any... 54
- Cake: The new favorite mode for... 46
- Job insecurity is the new normal.... 33
- Abortion supporters get help from... 28
- Obama rule for power plants to compel... 23
- Trump's call for mass deportations runs... 21
- Some Americans refuse to give up on... 21
- ‘Ambushed’ officer: God... 18