USA Today/Gallup poll: Most Admired men of 2011
»10 items «
Scott G. Winterton, Deseret News
The following results are based on a Dec. 15-18 USA Today/Gallup poll. In 1946, Gallup first asked Americans to name, without prompting, the person they most admire living in any part of the world. Since 1948, Gallup has asked Americans to name separately the Most Admired Man and Most Admired Woman, and has done so each year except in 1967 (when only Most Admired Man was asked) and 1976. » USA Today/Gallup poll: Most Admired women of 2011 » Read: President Thomas S. Monson one of Americans' 10 'Most Admired Men,' Gallup poll says You can also see the complete report on gallup.com.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Never on Sunday: BYU won't compete on the...
- Dick Harmon: While away from BYU, Tejan...
- Utah Jazz plan to be 'active' during...
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33...
- Trial ordered for politician accused of...
- In need of help, Trump finds few willing to...
- Love won't go to GOP national convention
- Elder Rasband offers counsel, blessing to...
- Immigration ruling called hurtful, a... 75
- Mormon youth leader dies on trek outing... 73
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald... 62
- Dems stage election-year sit-in on... 46
- Democrats end 25-hour plus protest to... 30
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 28
- In need of help, Trump finds few... 27
- Trump, in Scotland, links Brexit vote... 26