USA Today/Gallup poll: Most Admired women of 2011
#9 - Queen Elizabeth II »2 of 10 «
Queen Elizabeth II, constitutional monarch of 16 sovereign states including the United Kingdom, Canada and Australia, is the patron of more than 600 charities. During her 45 years as queen, she has endeared people worldwide with her engaging and gracious manner.
»2 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Ask Angela: I'm not getting married in the...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- 'Frozen' star Santino Fontana discusses...
- College football predictions: How will 2014...
- Newborn found in trash can brings call for help
- LDS stake presidency participates in ALS Ice...
- NFL cuts tracker: Former Cougars So'oto,...
- Dick Harmon: BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall,...
- For the first time in American history,... 24
- Obama faces tough options in Iraq and... 23
- Obama administration announces new... 19
- Rev. Al Sharpton plays prominent role... 15
- Doug Robinson: When did Missouri turn... 15
- Huckabee: 'Stop the fight' over Common... 14
- Obama back at White House after summer... 14
- Mourners gather in St. Louis for Brown... 13