USA Today/Gallup poll: Most Admired women of 2011
#9 - Queen Elizabeth II »2 of 10 «
Queen Elizabeth II, constitutional monarch of 16 sovereign states including the United Kingdom, Canada and Australia, is the patron of more than 600 charities. During her 45 years as queen, she has endeared people worldwide with her engaging and gracious manner.
»2 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- BYU center Tejan Koroma's penalty overturned,...
- Utah Sports Ruckus: BYU football's first...
- Dick Harmon: Is BYU quarterback Taysom Hill...
- Six arrested in wild Utah County kidnapping;...
- Ex-Tabiona High teacher sent to prison for...
- Jason Chaffetz: Mitt Romney is leaving... 65
- US wealth gap putting the squeeze on... 26
- Obama 'confident' of Islamic State... 19
- Here's how U.S. churches are changing... 16
- US, Arab allies committed to fighting... 15
- Ted Cruz was booed off stage for... 14
- Utah's Gov. Gary Herbert eyes more... 11
- Americans link violence with Muslims,... 11