USA Today/Gallup poll: Most Admired women of 2011
#9 - Queen Elizabeth II »2 of 10 «
Queen Elizabeth II, constitutional monarch of 16 sovereign states including the United Kingdom, Canada and Australia, is the patron of more than 600 charities. During her 45 years as queen, she has endeared people worldwide with her engaging and gracious manner.
»2 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- Women hired by LDS Church History Department...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former Cougar...
- LDS Church opposed to state senator's medical...
- For Star Lotulelei, Super Bowl loss leaves...
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU filled...
- Strike up the band for better health
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to assist...
- US adds just 151k jobs in January; 4.9... 29
- Clinton seeks to cut into Sanders' New... 9
- 5 things to know about the Super Bowl... 9
- Clinton's New Hampshire challenge:... 6
- Debate Takeaways: Rubio shaken, Trump... 5
- For the Clintons, New Hampshire is the... 5
- N. Korea praises launch, others see as... 4
- Rubio faces barrage of attacks in... 3