USA Today/Gallup poll: Most Admired women of 2011
#9 - Queen Elizabeth II »2 of 10 «
Queen Elizabeth II, constitutional monarch of 16 sovereign states including the United Kingdom, Canada and Australia, is the patron of more than 600 charities. During her 45 years as queen, she has endeared people worldwide with her engaging and gracious manner.
»2 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Elder Perry to undergo cancer treatment,...
- Husband and wife of 74 years die hours apart...
- LDS Church to create Central Eurasian Mission...
- Ed and Elizabeth Smart make plea for help in...
- Nepal quake: Over 1,000 dead, history razed,...
- 22 songs Utahns love singing in the car
- Former Romney finance chairman courting a...
- Dave Rose hires May as BYU's director of...
- Same-sex marriage opponents urge... 36
- Former Romney finance chairman courting... 36
- House Benghazi panel calls Clinton to... 29
- Gay marriage a difficult issue for GOP... 28
- Obama sounds alarm on climate damage in... 24
- Yellowstone supervolcano is super big,... 24
- American, Italian hostages killed in US... 20
- Hatch, Lee split on new attorney general 12