USA Today/Gallup poll: Most Admired women of 2011
»10 items «
AP Photo/Charles Dharapak
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was named by Americans as the Most Admired Woman living today in any part of the world. Clinton has been the Most Admired Woman each of the last 10 years. Oprah Winfrey, Michelle Obama, Sarah Palin and Condoleezza Rice round out the top five Most Admired women. These results are based on a Dec. 15-18 USA Today/Gallup poll. In 1946, Gallup first asked Americans to name, without prompting, the person they most admire living in any part of the world. Since 1948, Gallup has asked Americans to name separately the Most Admired Man and Most Admired Woman, and has done so each year except in 1967 (when only Most Admired Man was asked) and 1976. » USA Today/Gallup poll: Most Admired men of 2011 » Read: President Thomas S. Monson one of Americans' 10 'Most Admired Men,' Gallup poll says
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS couple with triplets expecting twins:...
- Search warrants: Poisoning suspected in...
- Video: Improbable final play lifts Maple...
- Sex abuse claims against Utah educator who...
- Royals Pitcher Jeremy Guthrie expresses...
- West Jordan boy loses battle with leukemia,...
- Marriage isn’t about romance
- David Archuleta and Lexi Walker sing 'A Whole...
- Pope Francis: ‘Evolution ... 59
- Religious, political leaders in... 35
- Pastor who performed gay marriage keeps... 29
- Southern Baptists tell pastors: hold... 19
- Utah among lowest in nation in... 18
- George P. Bush says dad Jeb Bush is... 15
- Churches proceed carefully when... 14
- Poll: 2 of 3 Americans say Islamic... 10