Final goodbye: Roll call of some who died in 2011
Moammar Gadhafi »2 of 10 «
In this Feb. 5, 2001 photo, Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi listens to questions during a news conference in Tripoli. Libya's information minister said Gadhafi was killed Thursday, Oct. 20, 2011 when revolutionary forces overwhelmed his hometown, Sirte, the last major bastion of resistance two months after the regime fell.
»2 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- New temple president
- Student loan recipients on 'strike'... 80
- Rep. Trey Gowdy: Hillary Clinton wiped... 49
- Sen. Harry Reid's retirement recalls... 40
- Indiana lawmakers try to quiet... 37
- Senate's Harry Reid announces he won't... 34
- Hundreds rally against Indiana law, say... 26
- Delete, erase, shred: The enemies of... 15
- O'Malley: Presidency 'not some crown'... 13