Recently released Christmas paperback books
Max Fox is lacking in the Christmas spirit this year. He's out of work, has alienated his parents and he and his wife, Jenny, recently found out they cannot have children. An orphan girl comes to live with them for the holidays and changes everything.
This debut novel by Clint G. Cox of triumph over tragedy and adversity is well-written, despite some predictability. It is a satisfying read that reminds us about the importance of forgiveness, hope and charity.
— Stephanie Abney
- James Dobson joins evangelicals for Trump
- Utah man credits God for survival of 4...
- Former BYU QB Max Hall confronts addiction by...
- 13,740 acres burned in Antelope Island fire
- Everything we think we know about sex...
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic' national...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: I know what it's...
- In our opinion: The GOP convention — a...
- Rupert Murdoch vows Fox News without... 13
- Trump takes time from victory lap to... 13
- Police: Munich suspect was obsessed... 5
- Chris Hicks: Movies to watch over the... 3
- Fox needs to find a successor to man... 2
- Why ‘Rogue One’ will be... 1
- Life lessons keep coming from Star Trek... 1
- Big screen spectacle 'Star Trek Beyond'... 1