Recently released Christmas paperback books
Max Fox is lacking in the Christmas spirit this year. He's out of work, has alienated his parents and he and his wife, Jenny, recently found out they cannot have children. An orphan girl comes to live with them for the holidays and changes everything.
This debut novel by Clint G. Cox of triumph over tragedy and adversity is well-written, despite some predictability. It is a satisfying read that reminds us about the importance of forgiveness, hope and charity.
— Stephanie Abney
- LDS dad among finalists for Doritos Super...
- San Diego hands BYU its second straight road...
- New mission presidents
- Photos: Hollywood comes to Utah with the...
- Utah Utes still pursuing several big-time...
- California bars judges from Boy Scouts...
- At BYU, Catholic archbishop seeks friends,...
- LDS mission president's wife dies
- Photos: Hollywood comes to Utah with... 3
- 'Building audiences': Sundance Film... 1
- A.A. Milne: Winnie the Pooh —... 1
- Star-Lord vs. Captain America:... 1
- Doug's Take: 'American Sniper' captures... 1
- Oscar snubs? Hey, Academy Awards are... 1
- Robert Redford: Sundance Film Festival... 1
- Book review: Young widow's memoir... 1