10 standout Christmas Jar miracles from 2011
"We haven't known what to do for the past few weeks, things have been so bad, and we've really been suffering alone with it, not wanting to affect the customers we do have that patronize our business.
"Tonight, June 7, 2011, a jar full of money and the book showed up on our door. We hadn't heard about this book and were puzzled as to what it meant, so we read the first page out loud, and all the women in our family had tears come to their eyes.
"Now we can at least put gas in our cars to get to work and try to make things better. It is a Christmas miracle in June."
Photo caption: One way to share a Christmas Jar.
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings 'Happy' medley...
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- Ask Angela: Are my leggings modest?
- Motherhood Matters: 3 unbelievably simple...
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is an...
- Rock On: Utah has LeBron Syndrome
- Britain's little prince celebrates first...
- Utah Jazz: Jazz send 3 players to Cleveland...
- New study: Mormon pioneers were safer... 69
- Propaganda war continues in Hobby Lobby... 47
- Ask Angela: Are my leggings modest? 45
- What does the Mormon 'temperature'... 38
- Obama will sign order barring gay,... 26
- LDS Church to break ground next month... 18
- Brain injury changes the lives and... 15
- What would Jesus buy? New website helps... 14