10 standout Christmas Jar miracles from 2011
"We haven't known what to do for the past few weeks, things have been so bad, and we've really been suffering alone with it, not wanting to affect the customers we do have that patronize our business.
"Tonight, June 7, 2011, a jar full of money and the book showed up on our door. We hadn't heard about this book and were puzzled as to what it meant, so we read the first page out loud, and all the women in our family had tears come to their eyes.
"Now we can at least put gas in our cars to get to work and try to make things better. It is a Christmas miracle in June."
Photo caption: One way to share a Christmas Jar.
- BYU earns NCAA at-large bid; will face Oregon...
- Parents remember child, 6, who died days...
- Jimmer Fredette thinks Bulls give him ideal...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Overwhelming reaction causes changes to...
- BYU's No. 10 seed surprises national media
- British judge hears arguments in case LDS...
- Here's why your teen can't find work
- 'The Avengers' was almost rated R 9
- Target apologizes, takes down images of... 7
- Why breastfed babies are so smart 7
- Is 'The Lego Movie' anti-capitalist? 6
- In the Whirled: Has Pinterest sapped... 5
- Steve Eaton: Rare purchase on eBay... 4
- Millennials plan to trade kids for... 3
- Missing heroines: Why Hollywood... 3