10 standout Christmas Jar miracles from 2011
"We haven't known what to do for the past few weeks, things have been so bad, and we've really been suffering alone with it, not wanting to affect the customers we do have that patronize our business.
"Tonight, June 7, 2011, a jar full of money and the book showed up on our door. We hadn't heard about this book and were puzzled as to what it meant, so we read the first page out loud, and all the women in our family had tears come to their eyes.
"Now we can at least put gas in our cars to get to work and try to make things better. It is a Christmas miracle in June."
Photo caption: One way to share a Christmas Jar.
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days
- Ebola outbreak prompts evacuation of LDS...
- Doug Robinson: Erin Andrews switches teams...
- Peavler: Bronco Mendenhall and BYU embrace...
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- Southern Utah infant dies after being left in...
- Can BYU put together a special season?
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...
- Two powerful forces make American... 27
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 21
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Utah’s... 21
- 10 reasons a traditional marriage is... 20
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid... 17
- You think your student is well off? The... 9
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention... 8
- Sex education should start sooner,... 7