Oprah's second-favorite things for 2011: the unauthorized list
»10 items «
This year, Oprah Winfrey, the once undisputed Queen of Television, ended her mega-popular daily talk show and took her talents to her "OWN" network. What she didn't end, thankfully, is her hallowed practice of naming her favorite things for the holiday season. The 2011 edition features everything from jewelry to scooters to something that, quite frankly, frightens me: cupcake-shaped bath bombs. But, like last year, her list doesn't include any of the things that just missed the cut. Therefore, for the second year in a row, it is my pleasure to present Oprah's completely unauthorized list of second-favorite things for 2011.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Morning links: BYU signee shot in arm;...
- Should Meagan Grunwald get life without parole?
- Logan couple killed, baby survives in auto...
- Utah Jazz: Brazilian point guard Raul Neto...
- Jazz fan favorite Jeremy Evans' era in Utah...
- BYU conference explores what's next for...
- Tabernacle Choir opens New York Yankees game...
- Top in-state basketball prospects receiving...
- BYU conference explores what's next for... 37
- Condoleezza Rice and Jenny Oaks Baker... 12
- Time for an assessment of the year in... 6
- Erin Stewart: How 'Inside Out' sent me... 5
- UTubers: Vocal Point director, mom... 4
- Where are all the good Fourth of July... 4
- We're doing youth soccer wrong: Stop... 3
- UTubers: Lexi Walker sings 'America the... 2