Oprah's second-favorite things for 2011: the unauthorized list
»10 items «
This year, Oprah Winfrey, the once undisputed Queen of Television, ended her mega-popular daily talk show and took her talents to her "OWN" network. What she didn't end, thankfully, is her hallowed practice of naming her favorite things for the holiday season. The 2011 edition features everything from jewelry to scooters to something that, quite frankly, frightens me: cupcake-shaped bath bombs. But, like last year, her list doesn't include any of the things that just missed the cut. Therefore, for the second year in a row, it is my pleasure to present Oprah's completely unauthorized list of second-favorite things for 2011.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS faith helps keep things in perspective...
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- LDS position on gay, religious rights may...
- New mission presidents
- Best in class: Breaking down the recruiting...
- With Kyle Collinsworth out, BYU rebounds and...
- Faith and family are driving forces for LDS...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- Former Utah basketball player spreads... 25
- Southern California conference... 16
- Pornography addiction: another reason... 11
- Faith and family are driving forces for... 9
- The dark side of how society treats boys 9
- The U.S. could do much more for abused... 7
- W. Bradford Wilcox: Yes, women and... 3
- From the Homefront: The good game:... 2