Oprah's second-favorite things for 2011: the unauthorized list
»10 items «
This year, Oprah Winfrey, the once undisputed Queen of Television, ended her mega-popular daily talk show and took her talents to her "OWN" network. What she didn't end, thankfully, is her hallowed practice of naming her favorite things for the holiday season. The 2011 edition features everything from jewelry to scooters to something that, quite frankly, frightens me: cupcake-shaped bath bombs. But, like last year, her list doesn't include any of the things that just missed the cut. Therefore, for the second year in a row, it is my pleasure to present Oprah's completely unauthorized list of second-favorite things for 2011.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Arianna Rees: Why Lindsey Stirling's...
- Lindsey Stirling responds to modesty...
- Defending the Faith: Did Book of Mormon...
- Boy Scouts' leader says ban on gay adults not...
- BYU basketball: NBA draft insiders weigh in...
- Hillcrest students, others show support for...
- Live streams: 5A & 4A state baseball tournament
- Police: 2 teens killed in Sandy crash...
- Boy Scouts' leader says ban on gay... 114
- Erin Stewart: Why do men want 'strong'... 13
- Nothing else they would rather do:... 13
- Clinton says childcare needs to be a... 8
- Arianne Brown: Pretty girls can too... 5
- Census Bureau will keep marriage... 4
- Does birth order really confer traits? 3
- Report: Millennials in Utah mirror... 3