Paying for the 12 Days of Christmas
Christmas costs rising »1 of 13 «
PNC Wealth Management
The cost of Christmas is rising. If you want to give your loved one the true 12 Days of Christmas treatment, it will cost $24,263.18 this year, up 3.5 percent from 2010, according to PNC Wealth Management in Pittsburgh. The true cost, which includes repeating items every time the song mentions them, will run $101,119.84 this year, up 4.4 percent.
»1 of 13 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- British judge hears arguments in case LDS...
- LDS missionary from Utah dies in Micronesia
- Overwhelming reaction causes changes to...
- Why Syracuse mom killed her 2 daughters still...
- Utah prosecutors forward allegations against...
- Faith carries LDS couple as each of their...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- BYU football: Cougars generally happy with...
- Obama shows his funny side while... 40
- BYU chemist makes breakthrough... 29
- Obama says health care program is stable 12
- Official: Obama to push for more... 7
- Commuter rail travel increased from... 7
- White House promotes economic issues... 5
- Europe: You can't use the name Parmesan... 4
- Randy Shumway: China is a vital... 4