Paying for the 12 Days of Christmas
Christmas costs rising »1 of 13 «
PNC Wealth Management
The cost of Christmas is rising. If you want to give your loved one the true 12 Days of Christmas treatment, it will cost $24,263.18 this year, up 3.5 percent from 2010, according to PNC Wealth Management in Pittsburgh. The true cost, which includes repeating items every time the song mentions them, will run $101,119.84 this year, up 4.4 percent.
»1 of 13 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS Church clarifies position on...
- Dick Harmon: Presence of injured stars looms...
- Brad Rock: This is where conference switch...
- LDS Church to create new missions in Utah and...
- Pleasant Grove pizza manager arrested for...
- BYU-Memphis an 'intriguing' bowl matchup
- Pope in blistering critique of Vatican...
- W. Bradford Wilcox: Why the working-class...
- NYC premiere of Rogen film 'The... 8
- US consumer prices fall in November 4
- Sony hack adds to security pressure on... 3
- What people never mention when they... 3
- About Utah: They're best in the world 3
- US current account deficit rises to... 1
- Incoming Senate Majority Leader Mitch... 1
- A look at North Korea's cyberwar... 1