Paying for the 12 Days of Christmas
Christmas costs rising »1 of 13 «
PNC Wealth Management
The cost of Christmas is rising. If you want to give your loved one the true 12 Days of Christmas treatment, it will cost $24,263.18 this year, up 3.5 percent from 2010, according to PNC Wealth Management in Pittsburgh. The true cost, which includes repeating items every time the song mentions them, will run $101,119.84 this year, up 4.4 percent.
»1 of 13 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Circleville farmers scratching their heads...
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- Police reviewing possible nightclub photos of...
- Son of murdered woman felt peace in '91, now...
- Elder David E. Sorensen, former executive...
- 10 things to know about corporate... 32
- 3 ways insurers can still avoid... 13
- Paul Mero steps down as head of... 9
- Cantwell targets small business loan... 4
- Applications for US unemployment aid... 4
- Park City Mountain Resort and Talisker... 3
- Dave Ramsey says: Government unlikely... 3
- Utah board approves winery in... 3