Paying for the 12 Days of Christmas
Christmas costs rising »1 of 13 «
PNC Wealth Management
The cost of Christmas is rising. If you want to give your loved one the true 12 Days of Christmas treatment, it will cost $24,263.18 this year, up 3.5 percent from 2010, according to PNC Wealth Management in Pittsburgh. The true cost, which includes repeating items every time the song mentions them, will run $101,119.84 this year, up 4.4 percent.
»1 of 13 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Never on Sunday: BYU won't compete on the...
- Dick Harmon: While away from BYU, Tejan...
- Utah Jazz plan to be 'active' during...
- Trial ordered for politician accused of...
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33...
- Families grapple with the pressure to play...
- Love won't go to GOP national convention
- Elder Rasband offers counsel, blessing to...
- Trial ordered for politician accused of... 7
- Costco begins new credit card agreement 4
- Emery County defrauded out of nearly... 4
- GOP gubernatorial candidate Jonathan... 4
- Yellen faces GOP criticism over weak... 3
- Michelle Singletary: Should you replace... 3
- What Costco shoppers should know about... 3
- Delta pilots picket for better pay in... 3