Paying for the 12 Days of Christmas
Christmas costs rising »1 of 13 «
PNC Wealth Management
The cost of Christmas is rising. If you want to give your loved one the true 12 Days of Christmas treatment, it will cost $24,263.18 this year, up 3.5 percent from 2010, according to PNC Wealth Management in Pittsburgh. The true cost, which includes repeating items every time the song mentions them, will run $101,119.84 this year, up 4.4 percent.
»1 of 13 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- In our opinion: Planned Parenthood should...
- LDS missionaries save apartment complex from...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws ire
- Big 12 watch: BYU praised for 'excited'...
- Doug Robinson: It's still Hill's time at BYU
- Two Utah schools under federal investigation...
- Elder Per G. Malm dies at age 67
- BYU football: Michael Davis embracing his...
- Get all your outdoors work done by... 13
- Verizon buys Yahoo for $4.83B, marking... 3
- Deseret News, KSL want court records in... 3
- How to recognize the signs of a scam... 2
- Historic solar flight marks first... 1
- 5 things to do when quitting your job 1
- Panel recommends options to reduce... 1
- Judge set to decide on $15B Volkswagen... 0