Five Hawaii players to watch
David Graves, quarterback »1 of 5 «
The sophomore QB made his first career start against Tulane last weekend, completing 21-of-38 passes for 260 yards with two touchdowns and two interceptions. He also rushed for 57 yards and a touchdown. However, he suffered a concussion in the second half and was taken out of the game.
»1 of 5 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- Dick Harmon: BYU coaches will take the win...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- UVU men's soccer makes its program debut with...
- World-renowned rock art in Utah is younger...
- First steps: Utes open season with... 65
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 57
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 49
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 48
- Enemy camp: What UConn media thinks... 41