Five Hawaii players to watch
David Graves, quarterback »1 of 5 «
The sophomore QB made his first career start against Tulane last weekend, completing 21-of-38 passes for 260 yards with two touchdowns and two interceptions. He also rushed for 57 yards and a touchdown. However, he suffered a concussion in the second half and was taken out of the game.
»1 of 5 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Son shares story of miraculous reunion with...
- Is your financial house in order? 10...
- Dick Harmon: How BYU football team landed...
- Defending the Faith: Joseph Smith's vision of...
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on statute...
- The Clean Cut: Stuttering comedian wins over...
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away drought
- Photo gallery: NFL players with local ties...
- Morning links: BYU's football schedule... 88
- Morning links: BYU and Utah have games... 55
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting... 50
- Report: Former Jordan High quarterback... 48
- Dick Harmon: NCAA's move to speed up... 48
- Dick Harmon: How BYU football team... 29
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's... 14
- Brad Rock: Tackle football for girls... 12