Five Hawaii players to watch
David Graves, quarterback »1 of 5 «
The sophomore QB made his first career start against Tulane last weekend, completing 21-of-38 passes for 260 yards with two touchdowns and two interceptions. He also rushed for 57 yards and a touchdown. However, he suffered a concussion in the second half and was taken out of the game.
»1 of 5 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS missionary surprises mom with homecoming...
- BYU football: The Nebraska Cornhuskers in 6...
- Discovery of chiasmus in Book of Mormon...
- BYU's Davis faces misdemeanor assault, riot...
- Red and blue recruits: Jaren Hall excited for...
- Erin Stewart: Are Mormon women getting...
- The Clean Cut: 3-year-old boy performs 'Do...
- BYU student health plan exemption expires
- Lone Peak's Frank Jackson sees Duke as... 76
- BYU's Davis faces misdemeanor assault,... 68
- BYU football notebook: Team captains... 51
- Michigan to debut its Harbaugh era in... 36
- Cougars looking for special season with... 29
- Take expletives, not religion, out of... 29
- Morning links: Will Michigan beat Utah?... 26
- Morning links: Taysom Hill, Chuckie... 25