Five Hawaii players to watch
David Graves, quarterback »1 of 5 «
The sophomore QB made his first career start against Tulane last weekend, completing 21-of-38 passes for 260 yards with two touchdowns and two interceptions. He also rushed for 57 yards and a touchdown. However, he suffered a concussion in the second half and was taken out of the game.
»1 of 5 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Sister Frances J. Monson's legacy of love...
- LDS Church responds to Boy Scouts of...
- Davis County honor student arrested in deaths...
- Letters to family show Steven Powell still...
- Police locate West Point teen called 'person...
- Live streaming: Frances J. Monson funeral
- Abercrombie & Fitch CEO posts statement on...
- Boy Scouts of America to make membership...
- High school baseball: 5A, 4A state... 56
- Hard work, dedication pay off for... 37
- BYU basketball: Dave Rose hoping Tyler... 29
- Bodyguards allegedly beat up 2 fans who... 19
- Utah Jazz: No lottery luck, so Jazz... 19
- Utah State football: New coach Matt... 12
- BYU basketball: Agustin Ambrosino... 11
- BYU football: Fan-developed software... 8