The 20 best cities to live in for first-time homeowners
»20 items «
WalletHub compared the 300 largest U.S. cities and ranked them by how friendly they are to first-time homeowners. Some of the requirements of being a homeowner-friendly town include having a high median annual income (Texas towns Frisco, Allen, and McKinney, which all feature on this list, are in the top 5 for this category), housing affordability, low real estate tax, and a low property crime rate, among other factors. Listed here are the top 20 towns with the best average scores in affordability, real estate market, and "community environment."
»20 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS couple with triplets expecting twins:...
- Search warrants: Poisoning suspected in...
- Video: Improbable final play lifts Maple...
- Sex abuse claims against Utah educator who...
- Royals Pitcher Jeremy Guthrie expresses...
- Marriage isn’t about romance
- West Jordan boy loses battle with leukemia,...
- Utes lose Dres Anderson to a knee injury
- Should cash be part of your emergency... 5
- 3 reasons Utah is a great place for... 4
- Charity, it does a body good 3
- How one woman got rid of $20,000 in... 2
- Smartphone data encryption causing... 2
- 5 questions to ask on the way to the ER 2
- Stocks mostly lower as oil sinks,... 1
- How saving for retirement requires... 1