The 20 best cities to live in for first-time homeowners
»20 items «
WalletHub compared the 300 largest U.S. cities and ranked them by how friendly they are to first-time homeowners. Some of the requirements of being a homeowner-friendly town include having a high median annual income (Texas towns Frisco, Allen, and McKinney, which all feature on this list, are in the top 5 for this category), housing affordability, low real estate tax, and a low property crime rate, among other factors. Listed here are the top 20 towns with the best average scores in affordability, real estate market, and "community environment."
»20 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- New mission presidents
- All 4 of Joseph Smith's firsthand accounts of...
- One thing that changed my view of marriage...
- In our opinion: Marriage definition on...
- National experts weigh in on the BYU Cougars'...
- Rock On: Next Utah college coach to leave is ...
- Father raises awareness of congenital defect...
- Gordon Hayward looks to get better at...
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't be ashamed of... 18
- What could McDonald's do to fix its... 11
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: A different view... 7
- How one woman unplugged from technology... 6
- It can cost you $12,000 a year to buy... 5
- Why some handsome men have trouble... 2
- Renovation Solutions: 5 signs it is... 1
- Why college matters more today than 20... 1