The 20 best cities to live in for first-time homeowners
»20 items «
WalletHub compared the 300 largest U.S. cities and ranked them by how friendly they are to first-time homeowners. Some of the requirements of being a homeowner-friendly town include having a high median annual income (Texas towns Frisco, Allen, and McKinney, which all feature on this list, are in the top 5 for this category), housing affordability, low real estate tax, and a low property crime rate, among other factors. Listed here are the top 20 towns with the best average scores in affordability, real estate market, and "community environment."
»20 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- A river runs dry: Water and the future of...
- Student loan recipients on 'strike'... 75
- Does it really matter if you grew up... 7
- Obama calls for payday loan regulations... 5
- Renovation Solutions: How to survive a... 2
- Dave Ramsey says: Paying kids for good... 2
- Michelle Singletary: Short-term loans... 2
- What 'The Office' teaches us about job... 1
- Political polarization is a driving... 1