The 20 best cities to live in for first-time homeowners
»20 items «
WalletHub compared the 300 largest U.S. cities and ranked them by how friendly they are to first-time homeowners. Some of the requirements of being a homeowner-friendly town include having a high median annual income (Texas towns Frisco, Allen, and McKinney, which all feature on this list, are in the top 5 for this category), housing affordability, low real estate tax, and a low property crime rate, among other factors. Listed here are the top 20 towns with the best average scores in affordability, real estate market, and "community environment."
»20 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in the...
- Dispatchers answer man's repeated 911 calls...
- How would LDS be affected by renewed US-Cuba...
- Canada man finds an Elizabeth Gallagher for...
- Hamson and Gray step up big to get BYU past...
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah State
- Little Lamb: A babe in white linen on white...
- Bittersweet Christmas: A woman ponders the...
- Is brand loyalty the new religion? 6
- US consumer prices fall in November 4
- Crunch time again for health insurance... 3
- Insurers ease 'Obamacare' deadline 3
- Amazon does not have to pay workers for... 2
- 5 purchases you should never put on a... 1
- Why many millennials lack the money to... 1
- 14 smart money moves to make before the... 1