The 20 best cities to live in for first-time homeowners
»20 items «
WalletHub compared the 300 largest U.S. cities and ranked them by how friendly they are to first-time homeowners. Some of the requirements of being a homeowner-friendly town include having a high median annual income (Texas towns Frisco, Allen, and McKinney, which all feature on this list, are in the top 5 for this category), housing affordability, low real estate tax, and a low property crime rate, among other factors. Listed here are the top 20 towns with the best average scores in affordability, real estate market, and "community environment."
»20 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Dick Harmon: BYU Cougars find new walk-on...
- Guest commentary: How to spice up BYU...
- LDS Church will continue Boy Scout program
- 8 interesting facts about the Toronto Ontario...
- New York Jets waive former BYU quarterback...
- Recently vandalized Fort Collins Colorado...
- Teen accused of murdering neighbor now...
- Sherry Young: A mother's glimpse into life...
- US stocks pare losses after 1,000-point... 15
- 'A war on talent': Jobless rate at 3.6... 15
- Utahns want diverse housing,... 9
- Teens are shopping more like their... 6
- US stocks extend losses as early rally... 3
- Why you don't need to panic about... 3
- Delta to offer nonstop flights from... 3
- Global markets rebound as China cuts... 2