Provo comes in 2nd in Outside Magazine's Best Town Competition
Montpelier, Vermont »16 of 16 «
This beautiful mountain town made it on Outside's list because of the year-round access to outdoor adventure. Whether its skiing in the winter, or canoeing, hiking or biking in the summer, there's plenty of excitement to be had here, according to Outside Magazine.
»16 of 16 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- BYU supports Virginia kicker whose dad...
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- The photos from the seats and the sideline...
- Former BYU tight end Dennis Pitta's season is...
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- 'The Locator' Troy Dunn keeps working to...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 166
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 87
- Bingham High students walk out over... 83
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 38
- Police release names of officers... 37
- Poll: Utahns in favor of school... 27
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 19
- Can Utah solve its surprising binge... 18