Provo comes in 2nd in Outside Magazine's Best Town Competition
Montpelier, Vermont »16 of 16 «
This beautiful mountain town made it on Outside's list because of the year-round access to outdoor adventure. Whether its skiing in the winter, or canoeing, hiking or biking in the summer, there's plenty of excitement to be had here, according to Outside Magazine.
»16 of 16 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- A river runs dry: Water and the future of...
- President Obama to make first trip to... 114
- Utah taxpayers will pay millions more... 41
- Sen. Harry Reid's retirement recalls... 40
- Cyclist killed on training run after... 23
- School leaders look for solutions to... 22
- A river runs dry: Water and the future... 15
- Man who crashed truck into house... 12
- Employee error ruins 41 acres of Salt... 9