Provo comes in 2nd in Outside Magazine's Best Town Competition
Montpelier, Vermont »16 of 16 «
This beautiful mountain town made it on Outside's list because of the year-round access to outdoor adventure. Whether its skiing in the winter, or canoeing, hiking or biking in the summer, there's plenty of excitement to be had here, according to Outside Magazine.
»16 of 16 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- Jimmer Fredette on defense: 'You have to have...
- LDS Church releases video, topic page...
- Researchers: Patients have only themselves to...
- Vernal oilfield company seeks help finding...
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to... 78
- Love not attending Salt Lake City... 58
- Two Christian ministers refuse to... 53
- Federal government extends same-sex... 37
- Autopsy shows man posed no threat to... 23
- New Ebola 'czar' knows Washington, but... 22
- Why I stand with the Houston Five 21
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 20