BYU football: Which Cougars are most crucial for success in 2014?
1. Taysom Hill, junior, quarterback: »11 of 11 «
After a successful sophomore campaign, Hill is back to try to improve on a season that saw him break the rushing record for a quarterback at BYU (1,344 yards and 10 scores on 246 carries). While he was dominant with his feet, he struggled with his accuracy (53.9 completion percentage) and decision-making (14 interceptions) in the passing game early on in 2013. For BYU to be great this season, he needs to be much more consistent in the passing game while still creating plenty of chances with his legs. If he can make strides to that end while staying healthy, there is no doubt that the Cougar offense will be one of the best in all of college football.
»11 of 11 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Tragedy can reveal 'the very gold of truth'
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 108
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 73
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 61
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 40
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 34