10 Utah football newcomers to watch in fall camp
1. Kendal Thompson, Jr., QB »10 of 10 «
Thompson, a transfer from Oklahoma, has been a big target of speculation throughout the offseason. Although Travis Wilson enters fall camp as the starter, Thompson is expected to push him for the starting job. Thompson is a reportedly strong leader and an excellent running threat that was the frontrunner for the Oklahoma starting job last season before an injury cut his season short before it began.
»10 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- BYU supports Virginia kicker whose dad...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Branden Bowen commits...
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- BYU football: No rest for BYU defense during...
- The photos from the seats and the sideline...
- Ute coach Kyle Whittingham congratulates...
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 163
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and... 112
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to... 82
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 76
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 53
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Ex-Ute gets gift of life with new heart... 32
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset,... 29