10 Utah football newcomers to watch in fall camp
1. Kendal Thompson, Jr., QB »10 of 10 «
Thompson, a transfer from Oklahoma, has been a big target of speculation throughout the offseason. Although Travis Wilson enters fall camp as the starter, Thompson is expected to push him for the starting job. Thompson is a reportedly strong leader and an excellent running threat that was the frontrunner for the Oklahoma starting job last season before an injury cut his season short before it began.
»10 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- A river runs dry: Water and the future of...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 120
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 38
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 34
- Utes went down swinging in Sweet 16... 29
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to... 24
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional... 21
- Dick Harmon: BYU's spring football... 20
- AP All-Americans: Utah's Wright named... 19