10 Utah football newcomers to watch in fall camp
10. Jameson Field, Fr., WR »1 of 10 «
Field was a surprise addition to the team when he committed last month. The 5-foot-11, 190-pound receiver took a year off of football after his senior year in high school, but received a scholarship offer after an impressive performance at one of Utah’s summer camps. There will be a number of new receivers fighting for reps this fall, and Field will be looking to make his case.
»1 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- New temple president