'The BFG,' 'Cinderella' and 'Finding Dory': 28 movies for families in 2015, 2016
This past summer saw several motion pictures released with families in mind, including "How to Train Your Dragon 2" and “Maleficent,” and the rest of the year is scheduled to finish strong with more family-friendly films coming to theaters.
The month of December alone will have four potentially appealing releases: "The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies," "Annie," "Night at the Museum 3" and "Into the Woods."
But you may not be aware that in 2015 and 2016 at least 28 films your family may enjoy will be released.
Several live-action fairytales, new animated stories and sequels are in the works and already have release dates.
Which of these 28 films are you looking forward to?
(Editor's note: Ratings for most of these films have not yet been released. Consult a film guide, such as OK.com, to determine which releases are most appropriate for your family.)
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- New temple president