25 states with the lowest levels of personal debt
A new study from the Urban Institute has mapped out American debt by state, and found that Utah has the lowest percentage of state population with past due debt.
UI also found the percentage of state populations with debt in collections, the average total amount of collections debt, and each state's household income for comparison purposes.
Read through the list to discover the 25 states with the lowest percentage of past due debt.
- Body cam video helps D.A. clear officer in...
- Elizabeth Smart on 'Today': 'Life couldn't be...
- Relatives of Springville family 'shocked and...
- Danny Ainge speaks about career, Mormon faith
- BYU football: LB commit Jeremiah Ieremia says...
- LDS temples grow ever closer to members
- Honoring a legend: BYU star quarterback Jim...
- Questions aplenty as Utah Jazz begin training...
- Marijuana could deliver more than $800... 13
- 7 reasons why millennials are... 12
- Low unemployment rates contribute to... 7
- 4 things you don't want your boss to know 6
- Overdraft and ATM fees higher than ever 4
- How to be a billionaire 4
- Microsoft skips Windows 9 to emphasize... 3
- Why we don't need to worry that Utah... 3