25 states with the lowest levels of personal debt
A new study from the Urban Institute has mapped out American debt by state, and found that Utah has the lowest percentage of state population with past due debt.
UI also found the percentage of state populations with debt in collections, the average total amount of collections debt, and each state's household income for comparison purposes.
Read through the list to discover the 25 states with the lowest percentage of past due debt.
- LDS university president receives national...
- Couple married 67 years dies holding hands
- 15 signs that you're addicted to your Fitbit
- Haws breaks all-time scoring record in 1st...
- High school basketball tournaments: Pairings,...
- The most overlooked characteristic of the...
- Gov. Herbert increases pressure on House to...
- Elder Holland calls on Christians to unite to...
- Wal-Mart pay raise not as generous as... 9
- The few, the proudly employed, the... 7
- AP-GfK Poll: Most back Obama plan to... 6
- Pew study: Americans still stressed... 6
- About 1 in 5 state lawmakers have more... 5
- Demand outpacing supply of Utah tech... 4
- John Hoffmire: Avengers save the day:... 2
- Why the West is the best place for... 1