An early look at the preseason Heisman hopefuls
Bryce Petty, 6-3, 230, senior, quarterback, Baylor: »1 of 15 «
After a dominant junior year, Petty is an early frontrunner for the award. In 2013, he led the Bears to an 11-2 record and a trip to the BCS while completing 62 percent of his passes for 4,200 yards and 32 touchdowns with just three interceptions. He also did some damage with his legs with 209 yards and 14 touchdowns.
»1 of 15 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- LDS Church releases video about suicide...
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- Father says daughter was stabbed 46 times
- Changing fields: Returned missionary college...
- Expert advice on no-spank discipline that...
- Conrad Truman found guilty of murdering wife...
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35 69
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed... 50
- Dick Harmon: BYU amasses yards but... 49
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU... 49
- FBS football coaches vote BYU most... 43
- Dick Harmon: Utes climb on big stage;... 37
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as... 32
- College football: Utah rises to No. 19... 27