Rock On: Kyle Whittingham's happy face
THESE ARE A FEW…
The truth is out there. Somewhere.
Arizona football coach Rich Rodriguez greeted media at the Pac-12 preview last week with a frank assessment: “I could be like every other coach in America and tell you how excited I am to be here, but that would be lying. Truth is I’d rather still be on vacation or meeting with my coaches.”
Utah’s Kyle Whittingham had a slightly different take: “OK, unlike Rich Rodriguez, I’m really excited to be here and I wouldn’t want to be anywhere else. This is something I look forward to all year long.”
Sources say Whittingham also lists shoveling snow and having back surgery among his favorite pastimes.
NEXT: HAPPY FOR HARV
- New temple presidents
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed hotel...
- President Uchtdorf recalls being a refugee,...
- Parishioners hold last service at church...
- New mission presidents
- Newlywed viral Star Wars couple: 'The Force...
- Pac-12 champs: Utah wins baseball title outright
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Dave Rose anxious to get...
- Morning links: Broncos like Devontae... 69
- Brad Rock: BYU-Utah hoops are back... 51
- Rivalry renewed: BYU, Utah agree to a... 49
- Why can't we be friends? BYU-Utah fans... 41
- Pac-12 champs: Utah wins baseball title... 34
- Rose excited for near future stability,... 22
- Column: Baylor should pull plug on its... 20
- Utah and UVU assigned regionals; BYU... 18