Rock On: Kyle Whittingham's happy face
THESE ARE A FEW…
The truth is out there. Somewhere.
Arizona football coach Rich Rodriguez greeted media at the Pac-12 preview last week with a frank assessment: “I could be like every other coach in America and tell you how excited I am to be here, but that would be lying. Truth is I’d rather still be on vacation or meeting with my coaches.”
Utah’s Kyle Whittingham had a slightly different take: “OK, unlike Rich Rodriguez, I’m really excited to be here and I wouldn’t want to be anywhere else. This is something I look forward to all year long.”
Sources say Whittingham also lists shoveling snow and having back surgery among his favorite pastimes.
NEXT: HAPPY FOR HARV
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- New temple president
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 120
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 38
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 34
- Can Utes turn Sweet 16 dance into date... 28
- Utes went down swinging in Sweet 16... 28
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to... 24
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional... 21
- Dick Harmon: BYU's spring football... 20