Rock On: Kyle Whittingham's happy face
THESE ARE A FEW…
The truth is out there. Somewhere.
Arizona football coach Rich Rodriguez greeted media at the Pac-12 preview last week with a frank assessment: “I could be like every other coach in America and tell you how excited I am to be here, but that would be lying. Truth is I’d rather still be on vacation or meeting with my coaches.”
Utah’s Kyle Whittingham had a slightly different take: “OK, unlike Rich Rodriguez, I’m really excited to be here and I wouldn’t want to be anywhere else. This is something I look forward to all year long.”
Sources say Whittingham also lists shoveling snow and having back surgery among his favorite pastimes.
NEXT: HAPPY FOR HARV
- BYU shocks No. 3 Gonzaga 73-70
- Jewish woman launches modest online...
- Why I make my kids go to church
- 17 years later, parents find kidnapped...
- New mission presidents
- Utes come up short in Pac-12 battle with Arizona
- Elder Jeffrey R. Holland: 'Faith, Family and...
- LDS girl's imagination takes viewers of a new...
- Peavler: BYU and Utah would both be... 92
- Holmoe talks about bowl brawl... 84
- BYU shocks No. 3 Gonzaga 73-70 79
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest... 63
- Utes bounce back, blast Sun Devils 50
- Utes come up short in Pac-12 battle... 46
- Morning links: Utah coaching job... 30
- Morning links: Examining BYU's at-large... 29