The 10 most livable small towns
»10 items «
A list of the most livable small towns in 2014 has just been released by the website Livability, and Heber City, Utah, has made the cut. To qualify, a town must have a population of less than 20,000. The criteria included "cost of living, health-care spending, racial and socioeconomic diversity, adult obesity, crime, civic engagement, air quality and natural amenities," according to the website, although other factors were considered as well. All data came from Livability, except for the census data on Los Alamos which came from City Data.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Brad Rock: This is where conference switch...
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and often...
- Penn State sweeps BYU for a record seventh...
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary heading...
- Former top deputy in Utah attorney general...
- LDS Church to create new missions in Utah and...
- A year later, a look at the Utah decision on...
- In our opinion: The 3 levels of Christmas
- US consumer prices fall in November 4
- Insurers ease 'Obamacare' deadline 3
- Sony hack adds to security pressure on... 3
- Constantly changing online prices stump... 1
- Questions and answers about traveling... 1
- The 37 most charitable celebrities 1
- How grandparents can save for their... 1
- Survey says parents spend $532.87 a... 1