The 10 most livable small towns
»10 items «
A list of the most livable small towns in 2014 has just been released by the website Livability, and Heber City, Utah, has made the cut. To qualify, a town must have a population of less than 20,000. The criteria included "cost of living, health-care spending, racial and socioeconomic diversity, adult obesity, crime, civic engagement, air quality and natural amenities," according to the website, although other factors were considered as well. All data came from Livability, except for the census data on Los Alamos which came from City Data.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Wright Words: BYU QB Taysom Hill talks about...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings University of...
- Morning links: Steve Young quotes Joseph...
- Bishop Gérald Caussé announced...
- Provo's Waffle Love made time for church...
- Rep. Justin Miller pleads guilty to...
- Photo gallery: Night skies over national parks
- Police seek alleged drug money from woman...
- My view: Utah should not raise minimum... 46
- 40 percent tax on employer insurance... 22
- Warehouse clubs: Where to find the savings 8
- A multigenerational hit: Student debt... 3
- The cost of child care trumps rent... 3
- Balancing act: To keep employees, focus... 2
- Want to see if your relationship will... 2
- 11 guaranteed steps to cut family spending 2