The 10 most livable small towns
»10 items «
A list of the most livable small towns in 2014 has just been released by the website Livability, and Heber City, Utah, has made the cut. To qualify, a town must have a population of less than 20,000. The criteria included "cost of living, health-care spending, racial and socioeconomic diversity, adult obesity, crime, civic engagement, air quality and natural amenities," according to the website, although other factors were considered as well. All data came from Livability, except for the census data on Los Alamos which came from City Data.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS dad among finalists for Doritos Super...
- California bars judges from Boy Scouts...
- San Diego hands BYU its second straight road...
- At BYU, Catholic archbishop seeks friends,...
- New mission presidents
- LDS mission president's wife dies
- Dick Harmon: Texas speedster Charles West...
- Utah Utes still pursuing several big-time...
- Another study lists Salt Lake as one of... 10
- Helping students 'climb the mountain'... 10
- Survey ranks Utah's best and worst... 9
- Survey finds US more attractive place... 3
- Want to save money in 2015?... 3
- Creative license: Rethinking the... 2
- Kimberly Rotter: 7 weird things that... 1
- Hard-hit worker wonders where the... 1