The 10 most livable small towns
»10 items «
A list of the most livable small towns in 2014 has just been released by the website Livability, and Heber City, Utah, has made the cut. To qualify, a town must have a population of less than 20,000. The criteria included "cost of living, health-care spending, racial and socioeconomic diversity, adult obesity, crime, civic engagement, air quality and natural amenities," according to the website, although other factors were considered as well. All data came from Livability, except for the census data on Los Alamos which came from City Data.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Jewish woman launches modest online...
- 17 years later, parents find kidnapped...
- Why I make my kids go to church
- Elder Holland calls on Christians to unite to...
- High school basketball tournaments: Pairings,...
- LDS Church dedicates Deseret Mill and Pasta...
- 5A boys state tournament championship live...
- BYU looking forward to big showdown at No. 3...
- Pew study: Americans still stressed... 10
- Wal-Mart pay raise not as generous as... 9
- The few, the proudly employed, the... 7
- Demand outpacing supply of Utah tech... 4
- John Hoffmire: Avengers save the day:... 2
- Why the West is the best place for... 1
- Balancing act: Is better love life... 1
- Michelle Singletary: Stay on guard... 1