10 tips for first-time homebuyers
Editor's note: This list originally ran on HSH.com. It has been reprinted here with permission.
First-time homebuyers are crucial to healthy housing markets because they enable existing homeowners to sell their current home and purchase another one. That means if you're thinking about buying a home, you're important -- someone who owns a home can't sell it without you.
With that in mind, here are 10 tips to help you achieve your goal of homeownership:
- Body cam video helps D.A. clear officer in...
- Elizabeth Smart on 'Today': 'Life couldn't be...
- Relatives of Springville family 'shocked and...
- Danny Ainge speaks about career, Mormon faith
- BYU football: LB commit Jeremiah Ieremia says...
- Honoring a legend: BYU star quarterback Jim...
- LDS temples grow ever closer to members
- Questions aplenty as Utah Jazz begin training...
- Marijuana could deliver more than $800... 13
- 7 reasons why millennials are... 13
- Low unemployment rates contribute to... 7
- 4 things you don't want your boss to know 6
- Overdraft and ATM fees higher than ever 4
- How to be a billionaire 4
- Is preschool worth the money? 4
- Microsoft skips Windows 9 to emphasize... 3