15 best paid jobs for recent graduates
These careers were chosen based on high median pay (base annual salary including bonuses, commissions, etc.) as well as the required bachelor's degree and low (about two years) experience requirement.
The remaining information, including total numbers of jobs and predicted job growth comes from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics website. For reference, the BLS site states that the average growth rate of a given career is 11 percent.
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings 'Happy' medley...
- Ask Angela: Are my leggings modest?
- Motherhood Matters: 3 unbelievably simple...
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is an...
- Rock On: Utah has LeBron Syndrome
- Embattled doctor surrenders Utah medical license
- Union Pacific train makes special delivery...
- Utah unemployment rate second lowest in... 19
- Most American high schoolers don't know... 8
- Consumers are padding their checking... 2
- Optimism on the rise for job seekers 2
- Teen drivers hike Utah car insurance 89... 2
- Balancing act: Survey says lack of... 2
- Before you head off on your vacation,... 2
- How do Americans use their time? 1