15 best paid jobs for recent graduates
These careers were chosen based on high median pay (base annual salary including bonuses, commissions, etc.) as well as the required bachelor's degree and low (about two years) experience requirement.
The remaining information, including total numbers of jobs and predicted job growth comes from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics website. For reference, the BLS site states that the average growth rate of a given career is 11 percent.
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- New temple president
- Student loan recipients on 'strike'... 86
- Does it really matter if you grew up... 8
- Obama calls for payday loan regulations... 5
- Michelle Singletary: Short-term loans... 4
- Renovation Solutions: How to survive a... 2
- Dave Ramsey says: Paying kids for good... 2
- Political polarization is a driving... 1