10 with ties to Utah set for NBA Summer League play
Ten basketball players with ties to the state of Utah are participating in this year's NBA Summer League play in Las Vegas and Orlando.
They include an ex-Jazzman, eight former in-state college stars and a center from Utah County.
The Utah Jazz will be sending their own team to Vegas, with rookies Dante Exum and Rodney Hood and second-year point guard Trey Burke highlighting the group.
A pair of players with Utah ties, Justin Hamilton and Michael Stockton, played in the Orlando Summer League, which wraps up Thursday. Hamilton and eight others will take part in Las Vegas Summer League play, which runs from Friday through July 21.
Here's a look at the 10, two of whom will be playing for the Jazz, who provide viewers from the Beehive State other reasons to tune in.
- Prison inmates start hunger strike, demand...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- My Plan: A new tool to help LDS missionaries...
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The Book...
- LDS Church leaders share personal photos and...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- One year later: Slow movement on slide repairs
- 5 things to watch for as BYU, Utah and USU...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 108
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 54
- Utah makes top 7 for 4-star offensive... 50
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 43
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor... 32
- Whittingham dishes on stadium... 27
- Guard Elijah Bryant announces he is... 21
- Morning links: Devontae Booker to be... 20