10 with ties to Utah set for NBA Summer League play
Ten basketball players with ties to the state of Utah are participating in this year's NBA Summer League play in Las Vegas and Orlando.
They include an ex-Jazzman, eight former in-state college stars and a center from Utah County.
The Utah Jazz will be sending their own team to Vegas, with rookies Dante Exum and Rodney Hood and second-year point guard Trey Burke highlighting the group.
A pair of players with Utah ties, Justin Hamilton and Michael Stockton, played in the Orlando Summer League, which wraps up Thursday. Hamilton and eight others will take part in Las Vegas Summer League play, which runs from Friday through July 21.
Here's a look at the 10, two of whom will be playing for the Jazz, who provide viewers from the Beehive State other reasons to tune in.
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- A father's bucket list: 10 things I want to...
- New mission presidents
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- State bills to protect religious freedom...
- BYU offense offers sneak peek for fans in...
- Former longtime Utah Jazz broadcaster Hot Rod...
- 5 underrated Disney movies
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 101
- Guest commentary: Utah Jazz face an... 31
- Can Utes turn Sweet 16 dance into date... 28
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 27
- Photo gallery and video replay: BYU... 23
- Home games on the Sabbath: RSL... 21
- Dick Harmon: Henderson joins other BYU... 20
- Jazz lose to undermanned, tired... 16