10 with ties to Utah set for NBA Summer League play
Ten basketball players with ties to the state of Utah are participating in this year's NBA Summer League play in Las Vegas and Orlando.
They include an ex-Jazzman, eight former in-state college stars and a center from Utah County.
The Utah Jazz will be sending their own team to Vegas, with rookies Dante Exum and Rodney Hood and second-year point guard Trey Burke highlighting the group.
A pair of players with Utah ties, Justin Hamilton and Michael Stockton, played in the Orlando Summer League, which wraps up Thursday. Hamilton and eight others will take part in Las Vegas Summer League play, which runs from Friday through July 21.
Here's a look at the 10, two of whom will be playing for the Jazz, who provide viewers from the Beehive State other reasons to tune in.
- James Dobson joins evangelicals for Trump
- Utah man credits God for survival of 4...
- Everything we think we know about sex...
- BYU football: Certain games on the schedule...
- Former BYU QB Max Hall confronts addiction by...
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic' national...
- President and Sister Uchtdorf visit site of...
- 13,740 acres burned in Antelope Island fire
- Morning links: National college... 81
- Nine Big 12 candidates: The pros and cons 68
- Report: Tom Holmoe tells Big 12 he's... 66
- Finding a Power 5 home for all BYU... 53
- Annual instate college basketball... 38
- BYU football coaching staff upbeat... 33
- Phil Steele 2016 Football magazine... 29
- Pac-12 South: Bruins the favorite, but... 22