10 with ties to Utah set for NBA Summer League play
Ten basketball players with ties to the state of Utah are participating in this year's NBA Summer League play in Las Vegas and Orlando.
They include an ex-Jazzman, eight former in-state college stars and a center from Utah County.
The Utah Jazz will be sending their own team to Vegas, with rookies Dante Exum and Rodney Hood and second-year point guard Trey Burke highlighting the group.
A pair of players with Utah ties, Justin Hamilton and Michael Stockton, played in the Orlando Summer League, which wraps up Thursday. Hamilton and eight others will take part in Las Vegas Summer League play, which runs from Friday through July 21.
Here's a look at the 10, two of whom will be playing for the Jazz, who provide viewers from the Beehive State other reasons to tune in.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 109
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 76
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 74
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 47
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 35
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have... 33