BYU football: 10 players to buy stock in
PROVO — BYU’s media day last month brought with it the typical buzz associated with the team and its prospects for the coming season. The team returns a lot of veteran players who are likely due for improvement along with some up-and-comers, who were talked about with optimism by both coaches and players.
So which players seem to have created the most buzz with their offseason workouts and otherwise?
Here’s a look at 10 such players who would be smart stock buys for those looking for some quick gains heading into the 2014 football season.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- First steps: Utes open season with... 66
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 59
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 59
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 49
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands... 29
- BYU notebook: Cougars commit a plethora... 28