The 15 best affordable burgers in the Wasatch Front
»15 items «
With the help of aggregator website Urban Spoon, Deseret News has assembled a list of the cheapest, most highly-regarded burgers on the Wasatch Front. The list's primary focus is locally owned restaurants, and so large chains such as In-n-Out and Five Guys were left off the list, while small, Utah-centric chains such as Crown Burgers and JCW's were included. Ratings have been taken from Urban Spoon, and are a compilation of user reviews. "Cheap" designated that all meals are under $10. Related: The 25 best cheap eats in Salt Lake City Related: The 15 best cheap eats according to our readers
»15 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 3 men missing nearly 5 months were likely...
- 5 underrated Disney movies
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone and...
- Returning LDS missionary, father battling...
- BYU student claims he was evicted after...
- LDS Church releases Easter video, campaign
- Court battle settled over Susan Powell...
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney, Jimmy Fallon...
- Economy is recovering despite wage... 6
- In rare deal, Boehner, Pelosi tout wins... 5
- Does it really matter if you grew up... 4
- Win or lose, discrimination suit is... 2
- The middle class has had a rough couple... 2
- For business, more women in charge... 1
- What 'The Office' teaches us about job... 1
- Randy Shumway: How the Federal Reserve... 1