The 15 best affordable burgers in the Wasatch Front
»15 items «
With the help of aggregator website Urban Spoon, Deseret News has assembled a list of the cheapest, most highly-regarded burgers on the Wasatch Front. The list's primary focus is locally owned restaurants, and so large chains such as In-n-Out and Five Guys were left off the list, while small, Utah-centric chains such as Crown Burgers and JCW's were included. Ratings have been taken from Urban Spoon, and are a compilation of user reviews. "Cheap" designated that all meals are under $10. Related: The 25 best cheap eats in Salt Lake City Related: The 15 best cheap eats according to our readers
»15 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- California bars judges from Boy Scouts...
- LDS dad among finalists for Doritos Super...
- Dick Harmon: Texas speedster Charles West...
- New mission presidents
- LDS mission president's wife dies
- At BYU, Catholic archbishop seeks friends,...
- San Diego hands BYU its second straight road...
- Australian mom removes heavy makeup from...
- Another study lists Salt Lake as one of... 10
- Helping students 'climb the mountain'... 10
- Survey ranks Utah's best and worst... 9
- Survey finds US more attractive place... 3
- Want to save money in 2015?... 3
- Creative license: Rethinking the... 2
- Kimberly Rotter: 7 weird things that... 1
- Hard-hit worker wonders where the... 1