Americans' trust in institutions, ranked
How important is it to trust the government? Which public institutions have succeeded in securing that trust, and which have failed to capture the loyalty of the American people?
A recent Gallup poll asked Americans how much they trusted various institutions, such as public school systems and government entities, and compared the data to responses from previous years.
Here are the results, ranked from the least trusted to the most.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Security breached: Intruder gets into White...
- Tragedy can reveal 'the very gold of truth'
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Police release names of officers involved in...
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- My view: Utah, where do you stand on... 93
- Ralph Hancock: Society cannot... 76
- Letter: Bush dilemma 2.0 37
- George F. Will: Obama needs Congress to... 27
- Richard Davis: Scots — Be brave,... 25
- In our opinion: Accountability,... 25
- Who likes Obama's ISIS plan, and who... 24
- My view: Intergenerational poverty the... 19