High school football: Top 5 prep performances for Week 9
#5 - Cooper Bateman, 6-4, 200, QB, Cottonwood »1 of 5 «
Deseret News archives
Bateman only completed 14 passes during the Colts' 44-20 win over Copper Hills, but five of those throws went for touchdowns. Bateman threw for 244 yards on the night.
»1 of 5 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Elder Perry's 'wildfire' cancer shocked...
- Photos: A photographic look at Elder L. Tom...
- Elder L. Tom Perry — an 'uncommon' life...
- Elder L. Tom Perry's funeral planned for Friday
- Mormon missionary killed, another injured in...
- BYU star Tyler Haws' whirlwind workout tour...
- Dick Harmon: As Marriott Center gets new...
- Morning links: Sports figures react to...
- Morning links: BYU and Utah have games... 70
- Morning links: Sports figures react to... 69
- Utah football: QB Wilson determined to... 35
- Brad Rock: Tackle football for girls... 25
- Morning links: Haws, Wright workout for... 21
- Dick Harmon: As Marriott Center gets... 16
- His legacy at BYU secure, Tyler Haws... 13
- Former BYU guard Tyler Haws to work out... 13