High school football: Top 5 prep performances for Week 9
#5 - Cooper Bateman, 6-4, 200, QB, Cottonwood »1 of 5 «
Deseret News archives
Bateman only completed 14 passes during the Colts' 44-20 win over Copper Hills, but five of those throws went for touchdowns. Bateman threw for 244 yards on the night.
»1 of 5 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Concealed permit holder stopped armed robbery...
- LDS dad among finalists for Doritos Super...
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'...
- Photos: Hollywood comes to Utah with the...
- Tyler Haws vows BYU will turn it around as...
- New mission presidents
- Book review: Young widow's memoir presents a...
- At BYU, Catholic archbishop seeks friends,...
- Brad Rock: BYU asleep at the switch on... 98
- BYU, Michigan State agree to... 90
- Peavler: Can BYU football rise up to... 61
- Dick Harmon: BYU continuing new policy... 55
- Utah football: Utes add former BYU... 51
- San Diego hands BYU its second straight... 37
- Dick Harmon: Texas speedster Charles... 28
- Tyler Haws vows BYU will turn it around... 28