The highest-paying jobs in 15 different fields
Reddit user Dan Lin recently made an exhaustive graph of the average yearly income of 820 American occupations with data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics. The graph, which was picked up by The Atlantic, is a key to understanding how wages differ from field to field, ranging from the $235,100 average yearly salary of an anesthesiologist to the $18,900 salary of a fast food cook.
Compiled here is a list of the occupations with the highest salary, categorized by field. Any information not found on the graph can be found at the Bureau of Labor Statistics' website.
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- New temple president
- Student loan recipients on 'strike'... 83
- Does it really matter if you grew up... 8
- Obama calls for payday loan regulations... 5
- Renovation Solutions: How to survive a... 2
- Dave Ramsey says: Paying kids for good... 2
- Michelle Singletary: Short-term loans... 2
- Political polarization is a driving... 1