The highest-paying jobs in 15 different fields
Reddit user Dan Lin recently made an exhaustive graph of the average yearly income of 820 American occupations with data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics. The graph, which was picked up by The Atlantic, is a key to understanding how wages differ from field to field, ranging from the $235,100 average yearly salary of an anesthesiologist to the $18,900 salary of a fast food cook.
Compiled here is a list of the occupations with the highest salary, categorized by field. Any information not found on the graph can be found at the Bureau of Labor Statistics' website.
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...
- College football: BYU receives votes in...
- Teeples: The Big 12 simply can't afford to...
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- Can BYU put together a special season?
- Fall camp position previews: BYU, Utah and...
- First two stakes mark milestone as LDS Church...
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate... 13
- U.S. economy grows at scorching 4... 12
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't touch that 529... 8
- Study: 35 percent in US facing debt... 5
- Consumer index climbs to record level... 4
- Plan to simplify 2015 health renewals... 2
- Study: 35 percent in US facing debt... 2
- $1,000 Sovaldi now hepatitis treatment... 2