The Great War: 100 photos marking 100 years since the start of World War I
1918 »100 of 100 «
In this Nov. 1918 file photo, American soldiers from New York, who served on the frontline in Cambria, France, rig up a Liberty Bell to celebrate the signing of the Armistice to end World War One.
»100 of 100 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Herriman man dies following fistfight with...
- This is even more evidence that Jesus may...
- Want to improve your marriage? Get a hobby,...
- High school football roundup for Friday, Aug. 28
- A community comes together to support a...
- Utah coal: A story of families, jobs and...
- President Uchtdorf dedicates addition to...
- BYU football: With opener one week away,...
- Poll: Utahns would take Donald Trump... 77
- Trump starts new media feud with... 36
- What keeps teachers from staying in the... 34
- GOP presidential candidate Jeb Bush has... 28
- Planned Parenthood alleges 'smear' in... 23
- Fired reporter kills 2 former... 17
- Trump says he's proud he booted... 16
- Trump dumps insults on questioners,... 15