Class of 2014: Utah high school athletes with college scholarships
In the American athletic and education world, college scholarships are the name of the game. Not only do scholarships provide collegiate athletes with a way to pay for an education, but they serve as a gateway to a career as a professional athlete in some cases.
After contacting coaches, athletic directors and principals from every high school in Utah, the Deseret News put together the following list of the estimated 649 seniors from the 2014 graduating class who received an athletic and/or academic scholarship to play college sports.
This list is arranged in alphabetical order by school, irrespective of division, region or classification.
Did we miss someone? Please email updates to email@example.com.
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- 'The Locator' Troy Dunn keeps working to...
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- The photos from the seats and the sideline...
- BYU moves up one spot in AP poll, heads into...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 139
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and... 90
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 76
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to... 70
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 53
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Ex-Ute gets gift of life with new heart... 32
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset,... 29