30 most popular dystopian novels
#30 - The Children of Men - P.D. James »1 of 30 «
In "The Children of Men" (1992), humans have become infertile and lost all hope for the future. As the last generation of humans reach adulthood, one pregnant woman is discovered and must be transported to safety, as she might be the key to saving humanity.
»1 of 30 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- New temple presidents
- President Uchtdorf recalls being a refugee,...
- New mission presidents
- Parishioners hold last service at church...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Dave Rose anxious to get...
- Elizabeth Smart picks BYU rape response for...
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed hotel...
- Skateboarder dies after being shot in...
- My view: A de-sexed society is a... 73
- My view: Mitt Romney's Harry Potter... 48
- Orrin Hatch: My meeting with Supreme... 45
- In our opinion: Not all economic... 20
- Letter: Trump's delegate count 20
- My view: Character still matters in... 16
- Letter: Luxury homes in mountains 11
- My view: The one thing that could solve... 11