30 most popular dystopian novels
#30 - The Children of Men - P.D. James »1 of 30 «
In "The Children of Men" (1992), humans have become infertile and lost all hope for the future. As the last generation of humans reach adulthood, one pregnant woman is discovered and must be transported to safety, as she might be the key to saving humanity.
»1 of 30 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Police reviewing possible nightclub photos of...
- Elder David E. Sorensen, former executive...
- Former BYU linebacker Kyle Van Noy undergoes...
- Son of murdered woman felt peace in '91, now...
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big 12...
- Missionary, police testify against man...
- Circleville farmers scratching their heads...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb:... 82
- Letter: Police brutality 62
- School fees: Is Utah really family... 48
- Mary Barker: Our economic discourse... 43
- Richard Davis: The State Board can do... 42
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet 38
- Constitutional commitments trump tribal... 35
- Letter: Society puzzles 31