30 most popular dystopian novels
#30 - The Children of Men - P.D. James »1 of 30 «
In "The Children of Men" (1992), humans have become infertile and lost all hope for the future. As the last generation of humans reach adulthood, one pregnant woman is discovered and must be transported to safety, as she might be the key to saving humanity.
»1 of 30 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Elder Perry to undergo cancer treatment,...
- Husband and wife of 74 years die hours apart...
- LDS Church to create Central Eurasian Mission...
- Ed and Elizabeth Smart make plea for help in...
- Nepal quake: Over 1,000 dead, history razed,...
- 22 songs Utahns love singing in the car
- Former Romney finance chairman courting a...
- Dave Rose hires May as BYU's director of...
- Richard Davis: A historic moment for... 60
- Jay Evensen: U.S. silence troubling... 55
- Letter: Fair living wage 33
- In our opinion: Time to separate food... 25
- Letter: Pledge for respect 24
- A. Scott Anderson: Overregulation hurts... 24
- In our opinion: Recent drowning of 800... 19
- Letter: Climate change is unjustified... 17