Rock On: World Peace is the answer
Remember Ron Artest? Guy who went into the stands after some mouthy Detroit fans and later changed his name to Metta World Peace?
Now you can call him Coach World Peace.
The NBA free agent has agreed to be an assistant girls basketball coach for the Palisades (Calif.) High Dolphins.
In his blog, he said becoming a coach was “an easy decision” and added: “Repeat before speaking: I am not retired. I am still so good. Wow, I’m good. I can still execute any offense a coach has at a high level. My team defense is still amazing, and my one-on-one defense is better at my worst than some at their best.”
Well of course it is.
He’s practicing against the Palisades High girls basketball team.
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- A father's bucket list: 10 things I want to...
- Former longtime Utah Jazz broadcaster Hot Rod...
- State bills to protect religious freedom...
- BYU players work out at Pro Day in hopes of...
- New mission presidents
- 5 underrated Disney movies
- BYU offense offers sneak peek for fans in...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 88
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill is making a... 31
- Guest commentary: Utah Jazz face an... 31
- Can Utes turn Sweet 16 dance into date... 27
- Photo gallery and video replay: BYU... 23
- It's Coach K vs. Coach K as Utah... 22
- Home games on the Sabbath: RSL... 21
- Dick Harmon: Henderson joins other BYU... 20