Rock On: World Peace is the answer
Remember Ron Artest? Guy who went into the stands after some mouthy Detroit fans and later changed his name to Metta World Peace?
Now you can call him Coach World Peace.
The NBA free agent has agreed to be an assistant girls basketball coach for the Palisades (Calif.) High Dolphins.
In his blog, he said becoming a coach was “an easy decision” and added: “Repeat before speaking: I am not retired. I am still so good. Wow, I’m good. I can still execute any offense a coach has at a high level. My team defense is still amazing, and my one-on-one defense is better at my worst than some at their best.”
Well of course it is.
He’s practicing against the Palisades High girls basketball team.
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings 'Happy' medley...
- Ask Angela: Are my leggings modest?
- Motherhood Matters: 3 unbelievably simple...
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is an...
- Rock On: Utah has LeBron Syndrome
- Embattled doctor surrenders Utah medical license
- Union Pacific train makes special delivery...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 not looking to... 222
- BYU freshman linebacker reportedly... 73
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is... 71
- Peavler: Arizona vice president of... 52
- ACC media days has some interesting... 42
- Watch list roundup: 22 local players... 27
- Off on the right foot: BYU Cougars... 22
- Dick Harmon: Onus is on Fredette to... 21