Rock On: World Peace is the answer
Remember Ron Artest? Guy who went into the stands after some mouthy Detroit fans and later changed his name to Metta World Peace?
Now you can call him Coach World Peace.
The NBA free agent has agreed to be an assistant girls basketball coach for the Palisades (Calif.) High Dolphins.
In his blog, he said becoming a coach was “an easy decision” and added: “Repeat before speaking: I am not retired. I am still so good. Wow, I’m good. I can still execute any offense a coach has at a high level. My team defense is still amazing, and my one-on-one defense is better at my worst than some at their best.”
Well of course it is.
He’s practicing against the Palisades High girls basketball team.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 109
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 80
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 75
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 50
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 36
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have... 33