Rock On: World Peace is the answer
Remember Ron Artest? Guy who went into the stands after some mouthy Detroit fans and later changed his name to Metta World Peace?
Now you can call him Coach World Peace.
The NBA free agent has agreed to be an assistant girls basketball coach for the Palisades (Calif.) High Dolphins.
In his blog, he said becoming a coach was “an easy decision” and added: “Repeat before speaking: I am not retired. I am still so good. Wow, I’m good. I can still execute any offense a coach has at a high level. My team defense is still amazing, and my one-on-one defense is better at my worst than some at their best.”
Well of course it is.
He’s practicing against the Palisades High girls basketball team.
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down Utah and...
- Jim McMahon: 37 years later, former BYU star...
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- BYU's Hill has come a long way since loss at...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Police chief of Myton charged with stalking 3...
- Pac-12 trips have made the Big House a... 119
- BYU center Tejan Koroma's penalty... 72
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 69
- BYU moves up to No. 21 in AP poll, No.... 61
- Dick Harmon: Dick Harmon: Is BYU... 52
- No. 21 BYU preparing for a Virginia... 49
- BYU off to first 3-0 start in 6... 48
- If BYU and Utah played on the gridiron... 45