Rock On: World Peace is the answer
Remember Ron Artest? Guy who went into the stands after some mouthy Detroit fans and later changed his name to Metta World Peace?
Now you can call him Coach World Peace.
The NBA free agent has agreed to be an assistant girls basketball coach for the Palisades (Calif.) High Dolphins.
In his blog, he said becoming a coach was “an easy decision” and added: “Repeat before speaking: I am not retired. I am still so good. Wow, I’m good. I can still execute any offense a coach has at a high level. My team defense is still amazing, and my one-on-one defense is better at my worst than some at their best.”
Well of course it is.
He’s practicing against the Palisades High girls basketball team.
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah State
- Dispatchers answer man's repeated 911 calls...
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in the...
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with Wagner...
- LDS young man makes lasting impression on the...
- Little Lamb: A babe in white linen on white...
- Two LDS temples will be closing for extensive...
- Want a smart kid? Stay away from these two...
- 4-star offensive line commit Kieffer... 67
- BYU has something to prove, looking to... 60
- BYU whips Weber State, gets a scare... 48
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah... 42
- BYU sells close to 2,000 tickets for... 34
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with... 31
- Dick Harmon: BYU guard Tyler Haws the... 30
- BYU women's volleyball advances to the... 25