Rock On: World Peace is the answer
Remember Ron Artest? Guy who went into the stands after some mouthy Detroit fans and later changed his name to Metta World Peace?
Now you can call him Coach World Peace.
The NBA free agent has agreed to be an assistant girls basketball coach for the Palisades (Calif.) High Dolphins.
In his blog, he said becoming a coach was “an easy decision” and added: “Repeat before speaking: I am not retired. I am still so good. Wow, I’m good. I can still execute any offense a coach has at a high level. My team defense is still amazing, and my one-on-one defense is better at my worst than some at their best.”
Well of course it is.
He’s practicing against the Palisades High girls basketball team.
- Jim McMahon: 37 years later, former BYU star...
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big part...
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have...
- The Clean Cut: Toddler can't help but run to...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down Utah and...
- Pac-12 trips have made the Big House a... 133
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 91
- BYU center Tejan Koroma's penalty... 75
- BYU moves up to No. 21 in AP poll, No.... 61
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 60
- Dick Harmon: Is BYU quarterback Taysom... 53
- No. 21 BYU preparing for a Virginia... 50
- BYU off to first 3-0 start in 6... 48