Rock On: World Peace is the answer
Remember Ron Artest? Guy who went into the stands after some mouthy Detroit fans and later changed his name to Metta World Peace?
Now you can call him Coach World Peace.
The NBA free agent has agreed to be an assistant girls basketball coach for the Palisades (Calif.) High Dolphins.
In his blog, he said becoming a coach was “an easy decision” and added: “Repeat before speaking: I am not retired. I am still so good. Wow, I’m good. I can still execute any offense a coach has at a high level. My team defense is still amazing, and my one-on-one defense is better at my worst than some at their best.”
Well of course it is.
He’s practicing against the Palisades High girls basketball team.
- LDS Church's official website to evolve over...
- About Utah: Utah Valley University fills a...
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'...
- Concealed permit holder stopped armed robbery...
- Tyler Haws vows BYU will turn it around as...
- LDS dad among finalists for Doritos Super...
- New mission presidents
- At BYU, Catholic archbishop seeks friends,...
- Peavler: Can BYU football rise up to... 62
- Utah football: Utes add former BYU... 51
- San Diego hands BYU its second straight... 37
- Tyler Haws vows BYU will turn it around... 37
- Dick Harmon: Texas speedster Charles... 28
- Utes get it done at home again 21
- Masina, Gustin develop friendship that... 20
- Matt Carlino playing much the same at... 19