Rock On: World Peace is the answer
Remember Ron Artest? Guy who went into the stands after some mouthy Detroit fans and later changed his name to Metta World Peace?
Now you can call him Coach World Peace.
The NBA free agent has agreed to be an assistant girls basketball coach for the Palisades (Calif.) High Dolphins.
In his blog, he said becoming a coach was “an easy decision” and added: “Repeat before speaking: I am not retired. I am still so good. Wow, I’m good. I can still execute any offense a coach has at a high level. My team defense is still amazing, and my one-on-one defense is better at my worst than some at their best.”
Well of course it is.
He’s practicing against the Palisades High girls basketball team.
- 'Say Thanks': Facebook launches new feature...
- When it rains, it pours: Utes get washed away...
- High school football: Bingham accepts invite...
- BYU blanks hapless Savannah State, 64-0
- Capturing 'Mormon Faces': LDS mother,...
- Mormon creator of 'Battlestar Galactica'...
- AF High Band performs with borrowed...
- Be thankful — there's a theology of...
- BYU's Hill plans to return for senior... 115
- When it rains, it pours: Utes get... 94
- Runnin' Utes lose defensive battle at... 68
- Utes still have outside chance at... 36
- UHSAA's Board of Trustees assigns high... 35
- For BYU, it's not about opponent... 30
- BYU blanks hapless Savannah State, 64-0 25
- Freshman Jake Toolson leads Cougars... 21