Where to find the LDS Church on Facebook, Pinterest and other social sites
In a devotional address at Brigham Young University's Education Week on Aug. 19, Elder David A. Bednar of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles encouraged members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints to use social media to share gospel messages.
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints maintains several social media accounts for a variety of organizations within the church, which church members can look to for inspiration as they increase their own sharing efforts.
"Social Media platforms give (church members) a unique opportunity to flood the earth with positive thoughts, imagery and messages," according to lds.org.
While not all-inclusive, this list provides links to many of the LDS Church's social media accounts.
A complete list of official accounts can be found on lds.org.
- Hundreds search for missing Provo woman who...
- New mission presidents
- In our opinion: Marriage definition on...
- Jerry Earl Johnston: Euphemisms can't capture...
- 'As great as hosting the Olympics': Utah's...
- Utah Jazz: Derrick Favors continues to make...
- More than 2,500 confirmed dead in Nepal...
- Ground broken for Star Valley Wyoming Temple
- Q-and-A with Elder Oaks: Protecting... 112
- Defending the Faith: Warfare and the... 69
- Spiritual journey leads 3-term U.S.... 51
- Jerry Earl Johnston: Euphemisms can't... 32
- 5 professional athletes who stand up... 22
- Why is BYU honoring Robby George, and... 21
- Faith leaders call for religious... 17
- The best (and worst) countries for... 16