Where to find the LDS Church on Facebook, Pinterest and other social sites
In a devotional address at Brigham Young University's Education Week on Aug. 19, Elder David A. Bednar of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles encouraged members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints to use social media to share gospel messages.
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints maintains several social media accounts for a variety of organizations within the church, which church members can look to for inspiration as they increase their own sharing efforts.
"Social Media platforms give (church members) a unique opportunity to flood the earth with positive thoughts, imagery and messages," according to lds.org.
While not all-inclusive, this list provides links to many of the LDS Church's social media accounts.
A complete list of official accounts can be found on lds.org.
- In our opinion: Planned Parenthood should...
- LDS missionaries save apartment complex from...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws ire
- Big 12 watch: BYU praised for 'excited'...
- Doug Robinson: It's still Hill's time at BYU
- Two Utah schools under federal investigation...
- BYU football: Michael Davis embracing his...
- LDS Church moves volunteers from Turkey to...
- Is Bernie Sanders an atheist? 44
- President Uchtdorf visits refugees;... 33
- Democrats and Republicans double-down... 24
- Erin Stewart: Should you teach your... 20
- Can Hillary Clinton finally close the... 17
- Defending the Faith: The 18th annual... 11
- Great quote, Tim Kaine, but John Wesley... 9
- Who boos an opening prayer? The... 8