Where to find the LDS Church on Facebook, Pinterest and other social sites
In a devotional address at Brigham Young University's Education Week on Aug. 19, Elder David A. Bednar of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles encouraged members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints to use social media to share gospel messages.
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints maintains several social media accounts for a variety of organizations within the church, which church members can look to for inspiration as they increase their own sharing efforts.
"Social Media platforms give (church members) a unique opportunity to flood the earth with positive thoughts, imagery and messages," according to lds.org.
While not all-inclusive, this list provides links to many of the LDS Church's social media accounts.
A complete list of official accounts can be found on lds.org.
- LDS First Presidency announces area...
- Mormon mom battling breast cancer during...
- Morning links: Nebraska coach praises BYU...
- Free agent roundup: Where locals signed after...
- New mission presidents
- Doug Robinson: The era (and myth) of the...
- Women innovators leading by example
- 2 deadly Utah County shootings spark...
- Online system will allow Mormons to pay... 72
- God will give you more than you can... 51
- Defending the Faith: Going up to Jerusalem 31
- Mormon man's half-court shot is a... 25
- LDS sister missionaries assaulted in Chile 14
- LDS artist J. Kirk Richards says leaps... 9
- Lutheran, LDS leaders forge common... 9
- BYU Cougarettes, National Hip-Hop... 8