Where to find the LDS Church on Facebook, Pinterest and other social sites
In a devotional address at Brigham Young University's Education Week on Aug. 19, Elder David A. Bednar of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles encouraged members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints to use social media to share gospel messages.
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints maintains several social media accounts for a variety of organizations within the church, which church members can look to for inspiration as they increase their own sharing efforts.
"Social Media platforms give (church members) a unique opportunity to flood the earth with positive thoughts, imagery and messages," according to lds.org.
While not all-inclusive, this list provides links to many of the LDS Church's social media accounts.
A complete list of official accounts can be found on lds.org.
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- A river runs dry: Water and the future of...
- New mission presidents
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone... 166
- Why I don’t call myself a... 92
- 'A marvellous work and a wonder': A... 63
- Heaven can wait, Christian bookstore... 17
- General Women's Session focuses on... 17
- Millennials are the ‘don’t... 16
- State bills to protect religious... 11
- Returning LDS missionary, father... 8