Five Pitt Panthers to watch for
Mike Shanahan, receiver »1 of 5 «
Justin K. Aller, Getty Images
The 6-foot-5, 225-pound junior is a big target for quarterback Tino Senseri. He ranks second on the team in receptions with 22 for 254 yards and a touchdown. Last year he caught 43 passes for 589 yards and a touchdown. And, no, he is not related to the Washington Redskins coach with the same name.
»1 of 5 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Faith carries LDS couple as each of their...
- LDS missionary from Utah dies in Micronesia
- Cyclists killed in early morning crash shared...
- BYU chemist makes breakthrough discovery on...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- BYU football: D-line returned missionaries...
- Defending the Faith: Is morality mere illusion?
- BYU basketball: Kyle Collinsworth has torn...
- Utah basketball: Utes outlast... 89
- BYU basketball: Cougars outlast San... 86
- Minute-by-minute: How Utah and USU lost... 86
- BYU basketball: Gonzaga builds early... 72
- San Francisco coach apologizes for... 56
- BYU basketball: Kyle Collinsworth has... 44
- Utah basketball: Utes get 'punched in... 42
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes eager to... 32