2014 NBA Mock Draft 2.0: How far does Embiid drop?
Andrew Wiggins, F, Kansas
Last week's stunning news of Joel Embiid's broken bone in his foot and resulting surgery has thrown a huge monkey wrench into the NBA Draft.
It looks like the Cavs have been scared off so they will have their choice between two of the most hyped prospects since LeBron James — Jabari Parker and Wiggins. Luckily for them, either choice will benefit their team in a big way.
While Parker is the more NBA-ready player right now and more polished on the offensive side of the ball, Wiggins is by far the better defender, and that combined with his athleticism, gives him the greatest potential.
If Wiggins does live up to his full potential then his jersey may just be hanging in the rafters of the Quicken Loans Arena when his career is over.
— Mitch Kunzler & Aaron Morton
- Modest swimwear makes a splash in women's retail
- Jury orders Siegfried and Jensen to pay...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The Book...
- Morning links: BYU letting fans tailgate;...
- 13 baby names that are making a comeback
- Dear daughter, when did I last wash your hair?
- Wanted Layton man dies in New Mexico plane crash