How much would it cost to hire your favorite band to play your wedding?
It is now officially June, and unofficially wedding season. If you're looking for wedding music, look no further.
The site Priceonomics recently joined efforts with the agency Degy Entertainment to determine approximately how much it would cost for any given artist to play a private wedding, from Justin Bieber to David Archuleta to a Dave Matthews tribute band.
"They aren't perfect," Priceonomics said of the numbers. "These are asking prices from a third-party booking agency that specializes in college shows; as such, the numbers are likely inflated."
Assembled are several artists provided by Priceonomics, with their approximate price range. Who will you be hiring for the big day?
- LDS couple with triplets expecting twins:...
- Search warrants: Poisoning suspected in...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the...
- Royals Pitcher Jeremy Guthrie expresses...
- Video: Improbable final play lifts Maple...
- Officers say they shot Darrien Hunt out of...
- Utes lose Dres Anderson to a knee injury
- Marriage isn’t about romance
- 3 reasons Utah is a great place for... 4
- Charity, it does a body good 3
- How one woman got rid of $20,000 in... 2
- Stocks mostly lower as oil sinks,... 2
- Smartphone data encryption causing... 2
- 5 questions to ask on the way to the ER 2
- This billionaire is going to die broke... 2
- The marriage between economic success... 2