How much would it cost to hire your favorite band to play your wedding?
It is now officially June, and unofficially wedding season. If you're looking for wedding music, look no further.
The site Priceonomics recently joined efforts with the agency Degy Entertainment to determine approximately how much it would cost for any given artist to play a private wedding, from Justin Bieber to David Archuleta to a Dave Matthews tribute band.
"They aren't perfect," Priceonomics said of the numbers. "These are asking prices from a third-party booking agency that specializes in college shows; as such, the numbers are likely inflated."
Assembled are several artists provided by Priceonomics, with their approximate price range. Who will you be hiring for the big day?
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- An LDS missionary and a Marine: Twin brothers...
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...
- 'Meet the Mormons' box office continues to...
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35
- LDS Church releases video, topic page...
- The 9 most overlooked threats to a marriage
- Dick Harmon: BYU amasses yards but flutters...
- Studio C teams up with popular indie... 6
- US jobless aid applications fall to... 5
- Audit cites 'inadequate oversight' in... 5
- How students are engaging textbook... 4
- The rich are benefitting the most from... 4
- Millennials may do career and home life... 3
- Poor and middle-class give most to... 2
- What homeowners would do differently if... 2