How much would it cost to hire your favorite band to play your wedding?
It is now officially June, and unofficially wedding season. If you're looking for wedding music, look no further.
The site Priceonomics recently joined efforts with the agency Degy Entertainment to determine approximately how much it would cost for any given artist to play a private wedding, from Justin Bieber to David Archuleta to a Dave Matthews tribute band.
"They aren't perfect," Priceonomics said of the numbers. "These are asking prices from a third-party booking agency that specializes in college shows; as such, the numbers are likely inflated."
Assembled are several artists provided by Priceonomics, with their approximate price range. Who will you be hiring for the big day?
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- LDS Church releases video, topic page...
- Jimmer Fredette on defense: 'You have to have...
- Researchers: Patients have only themselves to...
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed as...
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...
- Studio C teams up with popular indie... 6
- Americans still prefer male bosses 6
- Pay raises are more rare despite strong... 3
- Facebook is now helping its female... 3
- Employers and job seekers might as well... 2
- The poorest of the poor in many Third... 1
- Utah jobless rate stays steady at 3.5... 1
- Lower gas prices could mean economic... 1