How much would it cost to hire your favorite band to play your wedding?
It is now officially June, and unofficially wedding season. If you're looking for wedding music, look no further.
The site Priceonomics recently joined efforts with the agency Degy Entertainment to determine approximately how much it would cost for any given artist to play a private wedding, from Justin Bieber to David Archuleta to a Dave Matthews tribute band.
"They aren't perfect," Priceonomics said of the numbers. "These are asking prices from a third-party booking agency that specializes in college shows; as such, the numbers are likely inflated."
Assembled are several artists provided by Priceonomics, with their approximate price range. Who will you be hiring for the big day?
- Body cam video helps D.A. clear officer in...
- Elizabeth Smart on 'Today': 'Life couldn't be...
- Questions aplenty as Utah Jazz begin training...
- LDS temples grow ever closer to members
- Danny Ainge speaks about career, Mormon faith
- Relatives of Springville family 'shocked and...
- Elder Holland, David Archuleta promote 'Meet...
- Carrie Underwood shares her Christian faith...
- 7 reasons why millennials are... 12
- Marijuana could deliver more than $800... 11
- Low unemployment rates contribute to... 7
- 4 things you don't want your boss to know 6
- Overdraft and ATM fees higher than ever 4
- How to be a billionaire 4
- Something that may have caused the... 3
- Why we don't need to worry that Utah... 3