The 1989 NBA draft redone: Who was still left on the board when the Jazz selected Blue Edwards
26. Michael Ansley »2 of 27 «
Ansley was originally taken with the 10th pick in the second round (37th overall) by the Orlando Magic out of the University of Alabama. Ansley played three seasons in the NBA for the Magic, Philadelphia 76ers and the Charlotte Hornets. His most productive season came in 1989-90 when he averaged 8.7 points and five rebounds in 72 games. For his career, Ansley averaged 6.9 points and 4.2 rebounds in 149 games.
»2 of 27 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Tragedy can reveal 'the very gold of truth'
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...