Rock On: Pardon the French
Following Nicholas Mahut’s first-round loss in the French Open, a reporter began the press conference by saying, “Congratulations.”
"Congratulations?” Mahut said. “I lost.”
Reporter: “You lost? OK. So what happened out there?”
Mahut: “Are you serious? Did you watch the match?”
Reporter: “No, I didn’t. I was told that you won. I’m sorry.”
Mahut (awkward pause): “Questions in French, please.”
Rock On suggests the reporter skip any of Gregg Popovich’s playoff press conferences.
- LDS First Presidency calls 8 new MTC presidents
- In our opinion: Mounting evidence suggests...
- Biskupski calls for resignations of nearly...
- Dick Harmon: Dick Harmon: Tanner Mangum is...
- Morning links: Examining Utah's bowl...
- Ex-EFY counselor sent to prison for sex with...
- MWC commissioner says it's probable BYU...
- Jeb Bush used 'shock and awe' campaign to...
- Utes outlast Colorado to cap best... 109
- College Football: Utah moves back into... 70
- Morning links: Examining Utah's bowl... 64
- BYU's big plays, big second half, spell... 47
- Dick Harmon: After tossing 4 TDs, BYU's... 39
- BYU basketball: Collinsworth sets NCAA... 37
- Brad Rock: Utes need bowl win to avoid... 36
- BYU reaches 9-win plateau, hoping for... 33